The 2009 WZPTT, Round Three: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Bees Knees vs. The Imaginary Life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMLC

Jake and Marquis are great posters, while they might do as much as Mighty_Ricky does for the forum they still contribute alot and Jake did heaps back in the day. That leaves Tdigs and Becker. While Tdigs takes out Marquis, Jake easily takes out Becker ( No offense mate).

Ric Flair is NOT the referee that I chose. I demand a restart.

The proper referee...

Ric%20Flair%20Plush%20Bear%20Ebay%20pic.jpg

Fixed it.

Thanks for the sympathy votes, guys. Becker and I both really appreciate it. Also, I would like to inform you of another sob story. My mom's a rich housewife who lives on alimony from her three divorces and who invites 18- and 19-year-old men to her house to have orgies with her and other neighborhood cougars. Although, it isn't as bad as when she used to do it with my friends, and none of her friends would even let me touch their fake boobies...oh, what a cruel world we live in! I don't think there's anything more humiliating than having to be surrounded by sex while, at the same time, not getting any yourself...end sob story, and please have a heart.

Mighty Ricky

I'm talking to these guys right now, and I love the E-fed, and NorCal is my conscience some nights, like tonight.

Plus, Jake beat us in the last round, and I am still sore over that.

Imaginary Life of cockroaches.

Jake was the first person that spoke to me on the forums. and since then, I have tried to "mimmic" His style of posting. only with worse spelling and grammar of course... Marquis, I have always got on with and his posts are always worth a read.

Vote: Mighty_Ricky

im disappointed in myself voting against a fellow Brit but i have to. The way i see it is Ricky cancels out Jake and T-digz leaving Norcal/Marquis/Becker. Becker shouldnt have got past the last round so he wouldn't be a factor here. So that comes down to Marquis v Norcal. From what i've seen of Marquis he seems like a decent poster but i dont see much from him outside the bar, Norcal on the other hand posts all around the forum, starts and discusses topics in the wrestling sections and is an allround funny guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back