The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches vs. TimTamandDEADMAN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 6:
The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches (Y2Jake and Marquis) vs. TimTamandDEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGERZ2GETHA!!!! (Tim and Deadman)

censored.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Jason Statham

jason-statham-mh-02.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches vs. TimTamandDEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGERZ2GETHA!!!!. All votes placed between 12:29 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:29 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

My lord this match makes my head hurt. A former OCW World Heavyweight Champion and a waste of oxygen vs. one of the reasons this forum exists and DeSade, one of my own creations. I have to go with Jake's team, as Tim is outmatched and would have been better off teaming with a nice fungus.

Vote: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Vote: Imaginary life of cockroaches.

Jake is Jake. One of the best posters on the site with his one liners, and is one of the two people who made this site what it is. While what i've seen from Tim has been alright Jake annihilates both of them.

Vote: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

I'll use the same math I used for Match 8. Jake and DEADMAN equal each other out. They both bother me to no end, and have both said things that generally tick me off.

Tim is a good poster, but hasn't been around in a while (even though it's not his fault). Marquis has also given me some helpful feedback on my Book This.

Vote: TimTamandDEADMANCANHASCHEEZBURGERZ2GETHA!!!!

Why: It's not because they are better than the other 2 people it's just I know the cockroaches are goign to get every vote so...

Imaginary life of cockroaches

Jake is actually funny, something that is ahrd to acheive consistently in print. Marquis is solid too. I don't post in OCW and never really saw Tim when he was around in the bar room, so he is an unknown quantity. He is teaming with Deadman though, so unless he is the greatest poster ever, which I have no reason to believe, he goes out here.

Jake is one of my favorite posters here, and Marquis post MMA, so that alone makes him awesome. They definitely get the win here.

The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

Vote: Imaginary life of cockroaches.

I love Tim, but he's partnered up with a guy who's barely worthy to be allowed to post in the prison, yet alone in the actual Forum. Marquis is quickly becoming one of my favourites and Jake is one of the guys I first recognized when I signed up here. Jake is a God, in my eyes. He will always be the admin. So they definately win here.

TimTam and Deadman.

Jake is basically a massive attention ****e that needs to get a life. He thinks it's funny to make fun of dead wrestlers. He thinks he's funny.

Vote:The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

This is basically Jake and Marquis Vs Tim in a handicap and as good a poster as Tim is Jake and Marquis as a team are better. this could have been differant had Tim not had Deadman as a partner

Like you even had to ask

vote: The Imaginary Life Of Cockroaches

I got Sam's vote, and it doesn't matter how I got it. That's good enough for me.

Oh and can we vote for ourselves? If we can, TimTamandDEADMANCANHASACHEEZBURGER2GETHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back