Round 3 Rematch: Mighty_Ricky vs. The Imaginary Life of Cockroaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
wm2434shawnhesitates.jpg

Wow that fair and legitmate. I figured Tdigs wanted this thing to have some manner of legitmacy. if the PM noob votes count, I will mericlessly make fun of this thing and ruin it, like me and Will did with the last one. Becuase it will be a complete joke, just like the last one

Hes probably just one of the noobs Jane asked. If Becca's noob votes counted, i don't see why this one can't.

Finneycom1 just happens to be one of my favourite people on the site. The PM I sent him was just to... nudge him in the right direction. He's a good poster.

If finneycom1's vote doesn't count, then Mighty_Ricky is in the lead 16 to 14. There is still about two hours left before this match ends.

I htink this rematch, the OT vote that lasted the six hours that all the Brits were in bed sapped all my love for this tourney :(

:'( Finneycom1's vote should count! How do we know he wasn't on his way to vote? In that case I could say anyone's vote didn't count. I mean, technically, Ty told you all to vote. Yes, it's reaching, but I love Jake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back