• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mickie James set to sign with TNA?

I'm down for this acquisition. Having Mickie James brings another great talent to TNA. I never really cared whether or not another WWE guy came to TNA as long as I know they were good and could be a good help. I'm really wanting to see Mickie come out as a heel though because it's been quite a while since she had a heel run. Plus, many of the Knockouts are currently faces with the exception of Madison Rayne, Tara, and Daffney. I would adore TNA if they figured out how to make a "big is beautiful" storyline and make it fit for a heel and get Mickie going after the Beautiful People.

Once again WWE drops the ball and TNA gains from it though Mickie James isn't going to bring TNA over WWE.

The problem is TNA is picking up to much of WWE's talent they let go. TNA needs to focus on the stars that are not what most people call TNA rejects.

Don't get me wrong I love watching Mickie James. she's hot and she personally someone I've met at a WWE Raw event. She will for sure bring alot to the Knockouts Division. TNA needs to bring in new stars and see if they can pass WWE without being in the shadow.

I'm set to watch MJ's return to the ring. I can't wait.

Once again WWE drops the ball and TNA gains from it though Mickie James isn't going to bring TNA over WWE.

The problem is TNA is picking up to much of WWE's talent they let go. TNA needs to focus on the stars that are not what most people call TNA rejects.

Don't get me wrong I love watching Mickie James. she's hot and she personally someone I've met at a WWE Raw event. She will for sure bring alot to the Knockouts Division. TNA needs to bring in new stars and see if they can pass WWE without being in the shadow.

The only problem here is that Mickie was in TNA first... with that said, I'm excited about her return.

I have been waiting patiently for them to bring her back and reform the Gathering with Raven. Unfortunately, I don't think it would last long nor do I think they'll revive the group, but it would be a great addition to the show... and yeah CM Punk's not in the group this time, but I'm sure Julio and Cassidy wouldn't be too hard for them to find.

Nobody seems to understand, you aren't a "reject" if you return to the company that started your career with. Mickie started her career in TNA. Not WWE. MVP started his career in TNA not WWE, CM Punk and Kaval as well.

Get it through your heads before whining about this "WWE reject" crap that makes no sense. I know half of you would be in tears if you really needed a job at Burger King and every store turned you down because you were a McDonalds reject.

Dude, as quickly as she'll come in to TNA with a bang, she could easily fade out or fizzle. How many times have we seen people come into that company with high hopes and praises and then end up doing nothing?

We've seen it before when Victoria first came in. People were saying that she was going to revolutionize the Knockout roster. She didn't revolutionize anything. She came in with a spider in her hand, had a couple of bad matches, became Madison's bodyguard and now she's hurt. Same with ODB, who was touted as the female Steve Austin three years ago. Where is she now? Sojo Bolt was supposed to be the next Jazz and a legit tough girl and she was gone in six months. Awesome Kong's value was so not valued that TNA let her be abused by BTLS.

Before you pat yourself on the back with the thought of Mickie James coming in, let's see if she'll get at least 3 pay-per-views out of her appearance.

it doesnt suprise me if she did or does resign with TNA. shes what started the whole knockouts division. it'd be great to see her back there to bring someone other than some airheads wrestling for the title.

I'm really excited to see the return of Alexis Laree. She will make the EV2.0 team something awesome because of her ties to Raven & the rest of the gang.

Though, I will still cringe when she drags any of her opponents down to the mat with the shoddy/botched DDT.

I'm really excited to see the return of Alexis Laree. She will make the EV2.0 team something awesome because of her ties to Raven & the rest of the gang.

I'm pretty sure she is returning as Mickie James...WWE one.

Though, I will still cringe when she drags any of her opponents down to the mat with the shoddy/botched DDT.

She will make it look like perfection when she wrestles Lacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back