• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mickie James Released

Mickie James is a hell of a lot better than most of you are giving her credit for. Go look back at some of her stuff as Alexis Laree. You'll see her improvement over the years leading up to current times. WWE has Mickie, Beth and Gail. I think those are the top three wrestlers in the group. I'm not slighting other divas. More on topic, just cause we don't see Mickie in the opening of RAW doesn't mean she's going anywhere.

She's got alittle stomach, mainly because the pants she wears are so gosh damn tight. I'm not to fond of girls with abs anyways. Either way I would beat that up and so would every other guy on here, she's hot as hell!

True, or not true? Who gives a crap? Its the womens wrestling. Everyone of us here know they are just eye candy anyways. Womens wrestling has meant anything since Fabulous Mulllah retired. Trish and Lita tried, but as you can see. They failed profusely. So either way, Mickie, or no Mickie. The WWE divas will not be hurt in any manner, and will just be replaced by the next large pair of boobs flaunting around doing nothing that matters.

The main reason why she won't end up being released is because she is probably still the most popular diva on the entire roster. It's definitely true, as she won the voting for the Cyber Sunday costume contest in 2007 and 08, even while the other divas were wearing more revealing outfits, that's why she has her job secure.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen. Oh no! Mickie isn't in the opening of RAW anymore like over half the roster! That clearly means she's going to be released. No geniuses, it doesn't.

If Mickie is fat by WWE standards then so is Beth, Melina, Natalya and any other female not named Gail Kim that is a wrestler first and a model second.

Wrestling fans amaze me. I understand that as a group we're cynical about most things but come on. You're insulting a beautiful women who is easily one of the best female wrestling on the roster.

So what if she hasn't been in the title picture for a while? The WWE tends to cycle who is being pushed at any one time. There have been big chunks of time when Melina would lose to practically everyone. Who was afraid she'd be released then? Heck, God bless the girl but if anyone is going to be released first it's Jillian. When's the last time she actually won a match (not counting tag matches where she wasn't involved in the decision?) Jillian probably has the worst record of any female in RAW history.

If Mickie gets released anytime in the near future it'd be for behavior problems or some nonsense like that. Her figure, her talent and yes, her looks (I'm talking to you, lonely men that like to bash her) are all great.

I take real issue with threads being labeled like this, simply to get people's attention. If things like that are going to be put in the thread title like that, they should be factual, as opposed to simply done for attention.

That is just as bad as if I created a headline stating:

"Vince McMahon Passed Away"

.... well, that is what could happen IF Vince McMahon suffers a heart-attack and dies."

Regardless of any of that, I don't interpret them removing Mickie James from the Raw opening and replacing her with Maryse, as necessarily a sign that James is being released. Especially now that Melina and Candice have been transferred over to Smackdown.

WWE is still in need of Face Divas and currently Mickie James is the top Face Diva who can actually wrestle. Although, granted in WWE's world, if you can wrestle and you are a woman ... that is often a strike against you. But I think this is prematurely jumping the gun on assumptions.

Being a fan of Mickie myself, I'd be upset to see her go. I can see the point that she's been off for a while and now removed from the opener of Raw. However, I don't think that they'll cut her loose just yet. Granted, the company seems to slowly be accumulating new and more talented divas. There are still those that are severely below par in terms of wrestling ability i.e Maria, Jillian. But if they do start to cut out the girls that do have the skills, we'll be back at square one. I'm doing my best to evade contribution to the argument about her weight as that is not the purpose of this thread.

And Jake, I thoroughly enjoy your sarcasm. It makes me laugh. And the Bob Holly picture was a nice addition.

First off, getting too fat? Who the hell are you looking at? She's fine as hell.
Second, why would they fire her? She feuded with greats like Trish Stratus, why would they let her go?

Plus she's from VA baby!

lol, I don't think Mickie will be getting released any time soon, She always puts on a decent match. She was taken off of the intro video because she is used as much as she was a year ago, When she basically carried the division. Even if WWE didn't want to use Mickie as a top diva she wouldn't get released, She is too much of a talent to let her go to TNA, Because she would just take Gail Kim's spot at the top of the Knockout's division.

I don't think she'll be released, I just think she's been taken out of the spotlight for a little bit. The WWE will realize eventually that people, and by that I mean the teenage boys who actually watch divas matches, would much rather see divas like Mickie and Kelly Kelly fight Maryse for the women's championship, and let the Glamazon come in and knock some heads around every now and then. With the state of Women's Wrestling in the WWE, I'm surprised that Beth Phoenix has been able to stay on for so long.

I dont think she will be released. She is the best women's wrestler they have right now.
Except for Beth, Natalya, Melina, McCool, Mae Young, and Santino, you are almost right.
They just dont have her currently in a program.

Why waste creative on potty breaks, which is what her entrance music usually starts.

I could be wrong though.

You are.

As far as her being fat, well, she was at a house show here back in February. I can tell you, being about 10 feet away from her, she's SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Ok, at best, but whatever floats your boat.

Is she as skinny as Maryse or Kelly? No, but she's got a pretty face, great chest, and natural ability.

Skinny is a bad word to use. The others are toned and sculpted. Mickie is sculpted too, though. Sculpted from a mixture of Jell-O and Play-Do. I never found her that attractive, and she has been slipping.

The writer's just need to get her in a program.

The writers need to get far more deserving members of the roster than her into a program. Evan Bourne needs a program. John Morrison is too talented to not be on the PPV.

Didnt she makeout with Cena a couple months ago on Raw?

They copuld ****e her up. I know she'd be down. I've seen the pictures.
Maybe they could bring that back. Maybe have Cena back off of the Emenem shtick, put him with Mickie, and make them a modern day Savage/Elizabeth. We need more managers/valets in wrestling.

Do you watch wrestling? When was the last time Cena rapped? 2007? Are you serious? Savage and Elizabeth worked because he needed grooming and she was classy. It won't work, mainly because Cena is prettier than her.

BTW, going back to the Mickie being fat thing. Listen, in the world of pro-wrestling today, if we can have Kong bouncing around looking like a bloated gladiator that just ate a Pontiac, then Mickie perform with a little meat on her bones!!! That's my two cents!!!!!!!!!!

1. Kong serves a purpose. TNA, which uses their Knockouts correctly, needs a monster because they have an actual developed program for the women.

2. Kong waddling around the ring is ten times as entertaining as anything Mickie has done since Hustler.

3. Mickie James is only used to fill out tag matches because that's all she's good for. Her singles matches drag on forever. Talk about having a limited move set. She has a roundhouse kick and a Lou Thesz press, both of which are usually off target.

4. Even she knows she is fading. Watch her ring intro, she used to run to the ring, bounce around, throw up hand signs, and smile. Now she walks out, points a finger, than hides behind Melina, knowing that she doesn't want the camera to catch the lost look in her eyes.

i dont case if you guys think shes chubbin up, i would still mangle her vagina beyond recognition.

I second that. She is thick. Kelly Kelly and the rest of them are all beautiful women . . . just don't have an ounce of body fat. Mickie has some meat on her bones - and it's wonderful.

Y2Jake, you're a good example of someone justifying they'er meandering logic.
Your answers to quoting my last post is juvenile at best. As for doing someone hotter than Mickie James is in your head, you must find it hard to type with one free hand.
The subject might have been about James being released but you and others swayed to her weight.
As for Maryse being "normal" weight, I'll bet you my paycheck to yours ( if you have a job) that she is 10 or more pounds underweight. It's hard to live on a diet of water and cigarettes while being on the tele.
As for what the forum was about. Why would WWE get rid of their best diva performer?
McCool, Maryse can't wrestle. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Beth Pheonix do her best Chyna immitation. Kelly Kelly is just T'n'A ( no pun intended).
The WWE diva push needs to go to Gail Kim, Natalya Niedhart and Mickie James to make it moderately interesting. WWE's Diva's division is far inferior to TNA's Knockout division.

This is one of the most ridiculous threads I have ever seen. Oh no! Mickie isn't in the opening of RAW anymore like over half the roster! That clearly means she's going to be released. No geniuses, it doesn't.

well, it's a speculation thread. She could get released, anybody could.

If Mickie is fat by WWE standards then so is Beth, Melina, Natalya and any other female not named Gail Kim that is a wrestler first and a model second.

Beth is muscular and if this was a thread about Natalya I'd point out that's she's overweight.

Wrestling fans amaze me. I understand that as a group we're cynical about most things but come on.

Threads keep the place ticking over, it's amazing how many people don't understand this.

It's simply a thread. Nothing more.

You're insulting a beautiful women who is easily one of the best female wrestling on the roster.

I made a passing comment about her putting on weight. That's my opinion. I can't help it if everybody else had jumped on that.

So what if she hasn't been in the title picture for a while? The WWE tends to cycle who is being pushed at any one time. There have been big chunks of time when Melina would lose to practically everyone.

But she was always on the opening titles of the show she was on. You know who aren't? Jobbers and nobodies.

Who was afraid she'd be released then? Heck, God bless the girl but if anyone is going to be released first it's Jillian.

Jillian has been on TV a lot more than Mickie in recent months.

When's the last time she actually won a match (not counting tag matches where she wasn't involved in the decision?) Jillian probably has the worst record of any female in RAW history.

Is Jillian on the Raw opening? If she isn't I think I need to make a thread.

Note how Jillian has no figure. Look at her straight on and she has no hips at all.

(I'm talking to you, lonely men that like to bash her)

I bash other people too you know.

Y2Jake, you're a good example of someone justifying they'er meandering logic.

Why thank you.

Your answers to quoting my last post is juvenile at best.

You know what's juvenile? The layout of this post.

I know I'm juvenile, but we're all on wrestling forums here. At least I'm aware that I'm acting childish.

As for doing someone hotter than Mickie James is in your head, you must find it hard to type with one free hand.

I don't find Mickie attractive, I've had sex with women I think are attractive. It's logic at it's simplest.

The subject might have been about James being released but you and others swayed to her weight.

I don't control ''others''.

As for Maryse being "normal" weight, I'll bet you my paycheck to yours ( if you have a job) that she is 10r more lbs underweight.

I don't have a job, but I've got enough put by to take that bet. Silicone is seriously heavy.

As for what the forum was about. Why would WWE get rid of their best diva performer?

I don't control the hirings and firings at WWE at WWE headquarters. But if I did I can guarantee you this, I would not get rid of Beth or Melina, WWE's two best female performers.

Who's talking about McCool?

I take real issue with threads being labeled like this, simply to get people's attention.

It's not an issue if you read the first post of a thread. Don't like it, don't post in it.

If things like that are going to be put in the thread title like that, they should be factual, as opposed to simply done for attention.

Well I always thought the idea behind a thread was to get people talking, as such this thread is a success.

That is just as bad as if I created a headline stating:

"Vince McMahon Passed Away"

It really isn't.

.... well, that is what could happen IF Vince McMahon suffers a heart-attack and dies."

There are threads like that around.

Peter Jackson gold. want one?

I'd love one, smoking them myself today.

Anyways, i like Mickie and find her the most attractive out of all the diva's. She isn't fat she's got sweet curves and a bit of a tummy never hurt anyone. She is HOT!

Now, her wrestling ability probably doesnt put her up the top but entertainment wise she is at the top. She is also still pretty over with the crowd. I doubt she is being released. WWE would get rid of some of the other chicks before her. She hasnt been involved in a storyline for a while but she is still used quite a bit. More than girls like Kelly Kelly and Layla.

Man I really tought it was true, damn you.

As far as talent is concern, maybe for some reason they don't push her much because for some reason she is still more popular than any of the girls that has come from the Diva Search, I knowsome have become good but the fact of the matter is that Mickie is one of the few that get cheered every time, even if she jobs to McCool in less than a minute.

Still the most cheered Diva, even with Gail Kim there.

It's amazing how shortsided everyone is. First off, I'll be honest, I don't pay attention to the opening credits so I wasn't looking for any sort of conspiracy theory. However, I can offer you this: when it comes to marketing and off screen stuff, Mickie James is the diva representative. She did a lot of radio and TV to promote wrestlemania in Texas, which is not new for her. For a couple of years now, she has been the female voice of the WWE. That job has nothing to do with what we think of what happens on screen. She is an asset to the company in a similar way to Finlay in that she does multiple jobs for the E. As long as she holds that position down, she won't leave unless she chooses to.

I doubt WWE wants to get rid of her. She'd definitely go to TNA, and WWE can't afford to lose any good Women's wrestlers to the Knockout division, which definitely kicks the WWE's Divas.

I think Beth will probably stay with this Santina program for a little while, which leaves Mickie James the opportunity to go against Maryse for the Diva's title

I doubt WWE wants to get rid of her.

Why would they keep paying her to not user her?

She'd definitely go to TNA, and WWE can't afford to lose any good Women's wrestlers to the Knockout division,

Why not? Is it because of the massive drawing power of women's wrestling? WWE could afford to lose anyone to TNA, even Cena. They would still kick TNA's ass week in and week out. The MEM angle in TNA illustrates some truth. Kurt Angle is bigger than TNA. Jeff Jarrett is bigger than TNA. No one is bigger than the WWE. They could lose anyone and keep chugging along, especially a third tier Diva.

which definitely kicks the WWE's Divas.

With the exception of Angelina and Kong, is the Knockout Division really that much stronger? McCool would be successful in TNA, Gail Kim is still the face of the Knockout Division, and she is in WWE now. Maryse is more talented than the TNA girls. There is a difference between a better division and a more talented division. TNA develops the female stories, and gives their matches more time, but McCool does more to make me almost acre about women's wrestling than a 30 minute Roxxi vs. ODB match ever could. Losing Mickie doesn't change it. She has two moves, Thesz Press and Roundhouse kick. She does a shitty bulldog and botches a DDT every time. Getting rid of Mickie might keep Kelly from being paralyzed some day.
I think Beth will probably stay with this Santina program for a little while, which leaves Mickie James the opportunity to go against Maryse for the Diva's title

It also gives Kelly Kelly the opportunity to go up against Maryse. They've spend a lot of time developing her. She is now better in the ring than Mickie. Face it, it's true, Kelly doesn't botch, Mickie botches every move. She does nothing right. Kelly's correctly performed moves might not be as exciting, but Mickie's botches ruin any suspension of disbelief, which is the most important flaw in a wrestler. She breaks the fourth wall, and that is never good.

Sorry kids, Jake's right. If Mickie was gone, no one would miss her. Well, except for guys who like fatties.

Who is no one and when did you poll them?

Like someone already said, they had a costume contest between 15-20 women that work for the company just this last October and for the second year in a row fans votes Mickie #1. See what that is right there? That's an actual poll with actual, tangible results that shows people care about Mickie. It's not just random speculation based on personal opinion and a few people in a thread that agree with you.

That's proof positive (unless you're a conspiracy nut who thinks all the Cyber Sunday polls are rigged and if that were the case then Kelly would have probably won.)

Call it cliche if you so choose but it seems to be that the people who like to be the most critical of women's appearance are usually the very same people that have the least luck with said women. It's okay, buddy. Chicks shoot you down all the time. But at least you got to call an attractive, successful woman "fat" on a messageboard. You sure showed 'em, pal!

Who is no one

You are no one. No one important at least.

and when did you poll them?

I don't need to poll them. I can watch TV and see all the empty seats when Mickie's music starts. I can hear that there is no reaction to anything she does.
Like someone already said, they had a costume contest between 15-20 women that work for the company just this last October and for the second year in a row fans votes Mickie #1.

Real voting happens with ticket sales and crowd response. No one spends money to see Mickie James, unless of course they bought that issue of Hustler. And listen to the crowd bro. I'm guessing you're defending her because you have some delusions of being with her. It's OK buddy, you'll get her.
See what that is right there?

A random fan poll?

That's an actual poll with actual, tangible results that shows people care about Mickie.

You're right! These legally binding results have set the precedent for all voting to be done on the internet. Skip the polls, go to White House.gov and vote for the next President.

It's not just random speculation based on personal opinion and a few people in a thread that agree with you.

So, let me get this straight. The votes that happened on WWE.com, that agree with you count, but the straw poll on here doesn't? Which is it? Why is it that those results matter, but the opinions of people on here don't? Is it because they don't agree with you? Or, is it because making fun of Mickie makes you cry? I vote option B.
That's proof positive (unless you're a conspiracy nut who thinks all the Cyber Sunday polls are rigged and if that were the case then Kelly would have probably won.)

OK, so then this thread is proof positive that she has gotten fat, useless, and unentertaining since the poll you're talking about.
Call it cliche if you so choose but it seems to be that the people who like to be the most critical of women's appearance are usually the very same people that have the least luck with said women.

And call it cliche, but people who spend this much effort protecting someone they have never, and never will meet against a couple of people calling her unattractive harbor delusions of grandeur. You really think she's going to read this, hack into the website, and find you, through e-mail, fly to your hometown, knock on your door, be nice to your parents and fuck you in the bedroom you put together in the basement? I do fine with women, thank you. That's why I can look at Mickie and give you an honest opinion instead of holding out hope that she will love me someday.

It's okay, buddy. Chicks shoot you down all the time.

Yeah, they really hate my career, new car, nice apartment. I'm wondering how you got this info? Is this another assumption? Is it like the one when you assumed that a six month poll is a more reliable view of Mickie than the 10 to 1 ratio on here saying she worthless to the company?

But at least you got to call an attractive, successful woman "fat" on a messageboard. You sure showed 'em, pal!

I didn't say anything about an attractive, successful woman. I said it about Mickie James.

Empty seats mean people are on their feet cheering. I am listening to the crowd. She still gets a pretty tremendous reaction. So what else is there to say? You think I can't hear and I think you can't hear. We're clearly not going to agree.

I never said it was the most scientific poll in the world. But it was still a lot of WWE fans going online casting their votes. It was definitely a wider selection than you've got. So when the choices are:

A) millions of fans voting between all of the women and picking Mickie
or
B) a handful of people on a forum saying Mickie is fat and no one likes her

I'm sorry but logic dictates that I go with A on this one.

You're being hypocritcal. Why is it then when someone makes a couple of post supporting someone they're "spending too much too" but when you make a few posts against the same person it's right as rain? While we're on that note, what is this double standard about women? Who is your least favorite male wrestler? When someone says that they're good do you call them out for spending too much time defending them even though they'll never meet them and be BFFs?

Give me some facts and statistics instead of petty insults and double standards.

If you're gonna be a chauvenist at least do it right, Awesome Kong is FAT, Mickie James is fit!

Joking aside, Mickie James is a tremendous athlete and ambassador for the women's division which has been sadly lacking since Trish left and has become a further laughing stock due to Santino's involvement with it, even before he became Santina he'd wrestle women in a somewhat sexist fashion that he could beat them just because he was male and then lost.

Does your opinion on women matter more than that of other wrestling fans and the people who've clearly voted in WWE polls that Mickie James is attractive? If so you're not only delusional and chauvenistic, but arrogant.

Also just look at Mickie James, she is far from fat, and its jerks like you and the media sticking the US size zero/UK size 4 down women's throats that make anorexia rates go through the roof. A US size 4/UK size 8 is healthy enough, but each woman is proportioned according to her own genetics, height and size. I bet you'd bone an Olsen twin wouldn't you, or are they fat too in your eyes? Cos in my eyes that's thin, too thin... who'd want to fuck a girl in their 20's who still looks 12?

Anyway I got off topic, the point is Mickie James is a fantastic women's wrestler, one of the few worthy of the title at WWE at the moment along with Beth Phoenix and Melina.

Empty seats mean people are on their feet cheering.

They mean people pissing and buying hot dogs. Logic dictates that.

I am listening to the crowd.

OK, well as soon as you finish watch 2004-2008, catch me in 2009, and then listen. Pins dropping.

She still gets a pretty tremendous reaction.

Only in your trousers.

So what else is there to say? You think I can't hear and I think you can't hear. We're clearly not going to agree.

But there is a deeper problem we should explore. Your attachment to this woman?
I never said it was the most scientific poll in the world. But it was still a lot of WWE fans going online casting their votes. It was definitely a wider selection than you've got. So when the choices are:

A) millions of fans voting between all of the women and picking Mickie
or
B) a handful of people on a forum saying Mickie is fat and no one likes her

Millions of marks going on to a site for the product they mark for. Not that I don't mark out or anything. But I am sure she received quite the large vote count from 8 year olds and lecherous old men. She seems to apeal to that audience. The teeny bopper intro, the little girl looking outfits, she's like four foot four.
I'm sorry but logic dictates that I go with A on this one.

Logic dictatesa a more thorough analysis of the information. A mark filled website, where, yeah, it could be influenced by the needs of the company. I mean, they would never do that would they?

You're being hypocritcal. Why is it then when someone makes a couple of post supporting someone they're "spending too much too" but when you make a few posts against the same person it's right as rain?

Should I ask you the same question?

While we're on that note, what is this double standard about women?

They don't draw. They aren't a feature of the program. They are filler and eye candy. And when that candy starts to melt, you grab a new M&M.

Who is your least favorite male wrestler? When someone says that they're good do you call them out for spending too much time defending them even though they'll never meet them and be BFFs?

No, if you want to look it up, I am respectful in the ways I used to call CM Punk sloppy. I rail against bad performances. I'm not a huge Rey fan, but he draws. I'm not a huge Mark henry fan, but he's necessary. The problem is, the men that don't draw don't get on TV. The women just keep getting pushed out there because no one cares enough to hire new ones. They do the Diva Search because it's a segment that 15 year old boys will stick around and watch, because there's 20 hot girls running around in bikinis. Once they get on TV though, WWE does nothing to make them compelling anymore, so we lose interest, and all that's left is a nice body to look at. When it goes, eh.
Give me some facts and statistics instead of petty insults and double standards.

Sorry, I should site fan polls as accurate forebearers of information like you, huh? The fact is that Mickie means nothing to the show.

Just to add:

Wow, what a great reaction she got on Raw. The place was like a library. And she didn't even get into the match. What an important member of the roster. Fire her.

This is ******ed; she's one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster. She's been really cool to let some of the other girls get a push for a while. Ever notice though when there's a big tag match that it's the most exciting when SHE is in the ring? There is no way in Hell the WWE is going to let her go to TNA. She's awesome, keep her around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back