• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*MERGED* Official Matt Hardy is a big fat crybaby who might get fired discussion

If Hardy leaves, where is he likely to end up?

• WWE,because he won't leave

• TNA

• ROH

• Other(If So,Explain which one below.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dont get me wrong, Im not defending his complaints, I dont care for it whenever they complain. Im just saying he still has worth.

IMO, he doesn't. Although, If I had to choose who got the sucess between Matt and Jeff, I would've chose Matt.

I mustve missed that, when did he walk out on a house show? The internet reports bullshit some times. Hardy even posted a video on youtube dispelling the whole sent home thing by showing he was still in England and was going home the day he said. Now while I dont know him personally I would take his word over internet "journalists".

Yes. You may be right. I for one, do not believe most internet rumors. It seems like a "Matt Hardy thing" to do though, especially because he denies all of it.

Matt can most certainly hold it.

Like I said, if I had the choice on who got the bigger success, I would have chosen Matt.

I know how intelligent he is, and once again Im not saying that Hardy is right to complain, but they have screwed him over a few times, not that its justification.

Yeaah, to get what he wants. Whatever Vince wants, he gets.

Never said he did so this is a moot point.

I didn't say you did. I said, it's a fact.

Yep, lets degrade him, because its the cool thing to do. Next thing youll be making fat jokes and jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else.

I will not make jokes about his weight. I'm not a hater like that. He is a crybaby though! When you pull twitter tantrums, it makes you a crybaby. You can't blame ANYONE for being frustrated, but, why throw your problems out to the public? He doesn't appreciate what Vince gave him.

Yep, you are the ultimate authority on what is truth.

No, I'm not. But, sorry, I should have phrased that better:

Miss Flawless said:
Sorry Matt Hardy fans, but IMO, Matt Hardy is a crybaby.

Happy?

AJ Styles did recently I didnt see you attacking him for it. Hardy shouldnt complain, but you need to get the hell off of your high horse.

I don't watch TNA. Therefore, it's not my problem. I'm more concerned about the company I watch, and the people in it.

I'm not bashing TNA or anything, I just don't watch it.

IMO, he doesn't. Although, If I had to choose who got the sucess between Matt and Jeff, I would've chose Matt.

Which is saying a lot, Jeff was a draw and is a main semi eventer in TNA.

I always like Jeff more, even when the IWC loved Matt, but Matt still has some sort of worth, even if its putting people over.

Yes. You may be right. I for one, do not believe most internet rumors. It seems like a "Matt Hardy thing" to do though, especially because he denies all of it.

Well he proved one story false. Also a lot of the time I think the WWE spread false rumors to make the IWC go down the wrong road. I usually looked at his stuff as a work too. But who knows.

Like I said, if I had the choice on who got the bigger success, I would have chosen Matt.

Youre using past tense. Jeff has been more successful so far, but who would have thought Kane would hold the title in 2010? Even I, a huge fan of his, thought he was now a career jobber.

Yeaah, to get what he wants. Whatever Vince wants, he gets.

As he has every right to, he owns this business and is responsible for how big it has become.

I didn't say you did. I said, it's a fact.

Which is more or less accurate. I would say he doesnt have the "right", but more that he shouldnt.

[quote[
I will not make jokes about his weight. I'm not a hater like that. He is a crybaby though! When you pull twitter tantrums, it makes you a crybaby. You can't blame ANYONE for being frustrated, but, why throw your problems out to the public? He doesn't appreciate what Vince gave him.
[/quote]

I agree, but I wont name call, Ill simply say that he should simply keep it to himself. Then again this could all be a way of putting the internet on. WWE has circulated false rumors and reports in the past.

No, I'm not. But, sorry, I should have phrased that better:

Happy?

Yep, as you have every right to that opinion.

I don't watch TNA. Therefore, it's not my problem. I'm more concerned about the company I watch, and the people in it.

I'm not bashing TNA or anything, I just don't watch it.

Hmm, Well I am thinking of the perspective of all wrestling, or at least the top 2 companies right now. WWE's loss is TNA's gain.

Matt leaving for TNA won't do shit. Matt will bitch and moan no matter what company he works for. Matt thinks he's God's gift to wrestling. Truth be told, he's not that talented. Matt needs to step aside and let younger, more exciting, fresh and more talented guys take over. I never really knew he had such an ego problem. Everyones saying he can always put talent over if a World Championship doesn't work. Well who exactly has Matt put over? Drew MacIntyre? Where is Drew now? Working meaningless matches on Smackdown. MVP? Nope, where's he at now? Jack swagger, still a no. Even Mark Henry tried to rub off Matt Hardy fueding with him for the ECW Championship, but it didn't work. Matt has little value left. And the value he does have left is his popularity. Matt just needs a couple months to get back in shape, dust off some of Jeff's old moves and a huge repackaging. And stop bitching and be happy your on Smackdown every week and not Superstars where he truely belongs.

I skimmed through alot of these posts on this thread and found out Matt Hardy Marks still exist. Can I just get one question answered...WHY? Why do people still like this guy? The guy is shit. He doesnt have anything worht while to show off. He's, as the title of the merged thread suggests, a fucken "BIG FAT CRYBABY!!!"

This shall be fun.

Whats fun is the you were more of a FAIL than the guy you quoted...

LJL on Punk being more deserving of a title said:

:lmao: Im already laughing at you...So can you explain to me WHY Matt Hardy deserves a title more than CM fucking Punk? Cm Punk is "fantastic". His in-ring work is a hell of a lot better. His "credibility" far surpasses Hardy. Punk's actually won a World title before. Cm Punk has amazing mic skills....What does Matt Hardy have? A big fat stomach, a douchie face, and a mind where he thinks he's actually worth something when in reality, he isn't.

LJL on Drew McIntyre sucking said:
He can't even get heat being dubbed the Chosen One by Vince. How does he deserve it

That's a fair assesment. But again, why should Matt deserve a title more?

Kingston is good but not somebody spectacular.

Better than Matt.

LJL on Dolph Ziggler said:
When he learns how to generate heat without Vickie, get back to me.

No. I think Dolph still deserves the title more than Hardy. hardy has had years of accomplishing "nothing"...Dolph Ziggler is "getting it". Sure enough, he sucks now but give him some time and he'll be over-qualified compared to Matt.

Quit embarrassing yourself.

:lmao: I dont think you're the right person to say that...

I thought I told you to stop.

Take you're own advice...I agree with you on Henry though (shocker)

Arguably Bourne's best match was at Cyber Sunday in 2008 against who - Matt Hardy.

Right. So the match where he fought against Jericho not too long ago doesn't even count...

Those was some horrible choices you picked as being better than Hardy. Come back with something of substance please. Hardy is a solid midcarder who always gets good crowd reactions and I wouldn't mind him being WHC.

To be fair, So were your responses. All of the guys abpve (except for Henry and maybe Ziggler) are a hell of a lot more qualified than Matt to be champion. Matt is no "solid" mid-carder, he's trash, plain and simple.

Do us all a favor LJL, if you plan on making fun of someone, try not to do a FAIL of a job...You know to be honest...I await your response...so as a quote from a song that I like goes, "How LOW can you go..."

I skimmed through alot of these posts on this thread and found out Matt Hardy Marks still exist. Can I just get one question answered...WHY? Why do people still like this guy? The guy is shit. He doesnt have anything worht while to show off. He's, as the title of the merged thread suggests, a fucken "BIG FAT CRYBABY!!!"

Whats fun is the you were more of a FAIL than the guy you quoted...

:lmao: Im already laughing at you...So can you explain to me WHY Matt Hardy deserves a title more than CM fucking Punk? Cm Punk is "fantastic". His in-ring work is a hell of a lot better. His "credibility" far surpasses Hardy. Punk's actually won a World title before. Cm Punk has amazing mic skills....What does Matt Hardy have? A big fat stomach, a douchie face, and a mind where he thinks he's actually worth something when in reality, he isn't.

That's a fair assesment. But again, why should Matt deserve a title more?

Better than Matt.

No. I think Dolph still deserves the title more than Hardy. hardy has had years of accomplishing "nothing"...Dolph Ziggler is "getting it". Sure enough, he sucks now but give him some time and he'll be over-qualified compared to Matt.

:lmao: I dont think you're the right person to say that...

Take you're own advice...I agree with you on Henry though (shocker)

Right. So the match where he fought against Jericho not too long ago doesn't even count...

To be fair, So were your responses. All of the guys abpve (except for Henry and maybe Ziggler) are a hell of a lot more qualified than Matt to be champion. Matt is no "solid" mid-carder, he's trash, plain and simple.

Do us all a favor LJL, if you plan on making fun of someone, try not to do a FAIL of a job...You know to be honest...I await your response...so as a quote from a song that I like goes, "How LOW can you go..."

Matt Hardy is a solid wrestler. He may not "wow" most people with his in-ring ability but he gives effort everytime in the ring and puts people over. The only way Drew McIntyre has ever gotten heat was because of Matt Hardy and Teddy Long which was a result of his feud with Matt Hardy. He always gets good reaction from the crowd and he has a connection with them that few wrestlers have today as a hardworking guy. That is why I like Hardy. Feel free to argue that.

Notice my sarcasm when I swear. Now that we gotten that out the way, Drew drew heat not because of Matt but because he was a whiny little bitch. I'm not his fan, and he sucks shit, but his intensity is great and Smackdown is suffering from no Stardom 'cept for Kane, Mysterio, Taker (I won't count Punk because he's not as big as guys mentioned AT THIS POINT) Drew at the moment is being punished for the shit he caused with his wife, if Drew dropped the IC to Kofi and he wouldn't have gotten punished he could be in upper mid card by now. And that, is why Drew is better than Matt. Oh and did I mention Drew carried Matt.

Now, onto why Matt sucks. FAN REACTION WAS SO HOT during the Lita cheat phase, he got fired and re-instated. I mean SERIOUSLY, ZACK RYDER can pull out a championship reign following THAT. How the hell did Matt not? How I ask you?!

...Cause he sucks.

Feel free to argue that.

I will, thankyou very much.

Matt Hardy is a solid wrestler.

No. A solid wrestler has good mic skills, good in-ring ability, and most importantly, a solid wrestler is worth a damn while. Matt Hardy on the other hand, is not.

He may not "wow" most people with his in-ring ability but he gives effort everytime in the ring

And yet all that "effort" doesn't accomplish much for him now does it. "He works so hard and he does so much...he is so dedicated to the company"--> Bullshit. Matt Hardy hasn't gotten far in wrestling because he is shit. Plain and simple.

and puts people over.

Shit cannot put talent over. Its common sense. If shit does manage to make talent look good than they are considered jobbers. Basically, you just called Matt Hardy a jobber. Way to go man...

The only way Drew McIntyre has ever gotten heat was because of Matt Hardy and Teddy Long which was a result of his feud with Matt Hardy.

Right. Because everyone else Drew has feuded with including Kofi Kingston didn't do anything for him. No. It was only Matt that gave him heat...:rolleyes:

Do you realize how idiotic what you said sounds? Even if Matt (and Teddy) was the only one that gave him heat, if you look at it, Drew still doesn't have enough heat to be worth a damn while either. Though I will go as far to say that Drew is much more interesting to watch than Matt Hardy.

He always gets good reaction from the crowd

So does Mark Henry and look how far he's made it...

he has a connection with them that few wrestlers have today as a hardworking guy.

You mean all those "blind" Matt Hardy marks...Yea...No...No...Those are just people that aimlessly eat up all the shit he says about "working so hard" and "trying his best"...you do realize that he is just a big baby who wants sympathy...

No. That doesn't cut it for me to actually believe he is more than just shit.

That is why I like Hardy.

Blind mark...

Which is saying a lot, Jeff was a draw and is a main semi eventer in TNA.

I always like Jeff more, even when the IWC loved Matt, but Matt still has some sort of worth, even if its putting people over.

I actually, at one point was a Jeff Hardy fan, but then I went back to Matt.

There is nothing wrong with Matt, he's like his brother, but he isn't much of a draw. The only thing that bugs me A LOT about him is that he complains too much, which is the point of this thread.

Youre using past tense. Jeff has been more successful so far, but who would have thought Kane would hold the title in 2010? Even I, a huge fan of his, thought he was now a career jobber.

That's true. Like, some people are still hoping for a Christian push too. I'm not too sure that it's going to happen.

I "heard" (which means that this may not be true) that Vince liked Kane's first promo he made about finding who put Taker in the vegetated state and he put him in line for a major push, which is happening now.

Which is more or less accurate. I would say he doesnt have the "right", but more that he shouldnt.

Vince should take care of that.

I agree, but I wont name call, Ill simply say that he should simply keep it to himself. Then again this could all be a way of putting the internet on. WWE has circulated false rumors and reports in the past.

I don't want to name call him, but I was lazy and over-tired and I couldn't think of a alternate word for "crybaby".

Hmm, Well I am thinking of the perspective of all wrestling, or at least the top 2 companies right now. WWE's loss is TNA's gain.

That's true. But, it will take TNA some time to catch up, like, A LOT, of time. MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY years. Or they won't catch up, but let's not turn this into a TNA argument.

"How LOW can you go..."

That's my jaaam. :)

By now you should all know that Matt Hardy is on bad terms with WWE officials and might depart from the WWE. But if he stays, what way should he change his career?(Speaking in terms of wrestling, not in real life)

[YOUTUBE]R0SOGmg3CKE[/YOUTUBE]​

If Matt stays, I believe he should turn heel again. He should, on camera, complain about the officials and how the fans don't really care. When V1 turned heel against Jeff, for a short time unfortunately, that was one of the most interesting points in his career in my opinion. He has great mic skills and as a heel he displays then quite nicely. Turning heel wouldn't effect his World title hunt, but he'd make a great heel IC champ.

Matt Hardy doesnt exactly have a gimmick. He had Version 1, whatever that was, then he was just Matt Hardy and yelled about how he will not die. I think hes fine as he is. Hes just Matt Hardy, WWE wrestler, and the fans seem to like him that way. Even if he were to go to another company he would just be Matt Hardy. In TNA its "Its Jeff's Brother! Matt Hardy!", though he would undoubtedly main event. Though I think a lot of this might just be a work from WWE.

IMO Matt is just fine portraying himself.

Though I think a lot of this might just be a work from WWE.

WOW!!!! I was afraid to say this because i thought i was crazy. I too think this is all a work which lead me to believe he will turn heel, on camera, against WWE officials. And him being pulled from matches and signings, i think it was really due to injuries.

If Matt stays, the only thing in store for him is Eternal-Jobber Status, a feat even Chavo has had a hard time accomplishing. On a serious note, I believe the only thing left for Matt would be putting over guys like Del Rio and Ziggler, Matt is going nowhere, if WWE wanted him to be a World Champ, he would've became one in his feud with Edge. A heel turn wouldn't so much either as he porbably wouldn't garner nearly as much heat as befrore without Jeff.

Matt Hardy is Matt Hardy, boring, never been involved in any huge world title programs (WWECW TITLE does not count) and is a 10+ year veteran doesn't really help much. IF Matt does stay, he could do what you said and complain and bitch and whine he does that really well and play heel or he can just put over the younger guys. But Matt is destined for the mid card in the WWE and he has to learn to accept that.

Matt Hardy V2! A revisitation of V1. Matt without Jeff just kind of...is? Jeff has always been the more popular brother, and Matt is now just sort of around as a rememberance of what The Hardys used to be. Matt needs some separation from his brother if he wants a future in WWE.

On the other hand, he can go to TNA. There they would reunite the Hardys, and Matt would see mild success. That is until they're broken up, where Matt would fall back into obscurity... maybe job a few matches, get released and then crawl back to WWE.

And we all know how well that worked out for Christian.

People would you just please get along? can't we all just be friends? Who cares if Matt isnt the best wrestler in the world? Let us cheer whoever the hell we want. im not coming to your house and stab you if you happen to like The Miz (who i completely dislike). I respect your oppinion. and you should respect other peoples oppinions.

IF he stays then I think he should form a tag team with Christian. Neither of them are going anywhere and the tag division is dead so maybe they can help it because of both of their tag team history. To be honest I think he needs to go to TNA and reform The Hardys because I really want them to reform.

Matt Hardy needs a gimmick. A good one. One thing Hardy has always been good at is making his angles very realistic. Just check the Hardy/Edge/Lita stuff out for proof on that. I think he should adopt an MMA style wrestling move set...and with the recent stuff about him being kinda crazy why not have him go mental a la Ken Shamrock? I think it would be fun to see and I think he can pull it off. If anything its something different for him.

I think this gimmick could work, fast forward to 2 minutes in...
This "Angelic Diablo" gimmick was supposed to happen, but never did.

Maybe now is the time.
He'll be darker and more entertaining than ever.
Plus he could speak...he could actually SPEAK!

He could debut this gimmick after an injury, and be a major heel.

Lots of the most successful superstars had even multiple, versatile gimmicks that were in essence the same at the very core because they all had one thing in common: they're amplified personalities of their real-life ones.

I think he should he should be a diva. Not a diva by WWE's vernacular necessarily, but maybe even that if they can somehow work out the logistics.

I am going to say this once and only once there will be no retaliatory posts against people who want to rip at me and my opinion, personally I don't care what others think of what I think, In my crazy brain I am right. Now that that's out of the way...

I like Matt Hardy, always have, but yes I do think he is a winy little girl more than he should be. He gets paid to do something he loves and has decided to let his health deteriorate along the way. Now most of the jobs I have worked, including the military, which is all about being healthy, can terminate your contract if you fail to meet a standard set by your work. Matt is very lucky he hasn't been let go for that and his "rant" which for all we know might have been completely worked to try and build some more support for him.
The Blackrose has spoken... Bitches :)

Hear me out. WWE like to use real life when building stories. Look at when Matt was re-instated during the whole Edge/Lita relationship. Matt used youtube to reach his fans and express his anger about it all. WWE saw that and capitalized on it by inserting it into a storyline where Matt (assumed fired) came after Edge. They all talked about how it all went down behind his back and whatnot. Eventually in real life Edge and Matt worked out their differences, but it made for a great storyline.

Now with all this drama going on and what Matt is saying on twitter and youtube, Im under the impression that its all another work. Being pissed off at the officials, blasting dirty laundry online to his fans and saying things that lead others to believe he'll go to TNA. What if this is all a way for Matt to turn heel or give him a face push? Matt could be creating a new gimmick for himself. Stranger things have happened in the WWE.

Hell in hollywood Joaquin Phoenix went a whole year having everyone believe that he flipped and went insane...even made a movie about it (look it up)!

Maybe its a way to get him off Smackdown and put him on Raw? Whatever the case may be, Matt is not leaving WWE, and if he does he only has himself to blame.

Seeing as it is my duty to comment on everything Matt Hardy related here we go.

I think it started off completly legit and that they mite turn it into a work to be used as a heel turn. Matt Hardy is a good heel on the mic. He just needs a heel moveset to go with it and he will get over eventually. I say eventually b/c hes so over as a face it will be hard to turn him heel. Same with Cena.

Recently,Hardy has been posting a lot on Twitter lately expressing his dissatisfaction about WWE and how they are using him.

Now my question(s) to you is/are:

-Is Matt Hardy going to stay with the WWE or not?

-Is this whole thing legit?

-Why do you think Hardy has been expressing his feelings so much lately?

To me,personally,I think that this may actually be true because Hardy has never gone this far as to express his anger with the WWE and the WWE has never fired back. If he does leave, I think he may be going to TNA, which may end up being bad for him since TNA doesn't really push the deserving,young stars.

What's your opinion on the whole (Matt)Hardy-WWE situation?

If he does leave, I think he may be going to TNA, which may end up being bad for him since TNA doesn't really push the deserving,young stars.
Then how is that bad for him since Matt is neither Young (he's 35! not 20!) nor is he deserving. Of anything.

What's your opinion on the whole (Matt)Hardy-WWE situation?

That he should know his role, and shut his mouth. Why would you go any publicly voice your displeasure of the WWE, in turn, your displeasure of Vince McMahon.. WHILE YOU STILL WORK FOR HIM! Matt should shut the hell up, or get to packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back