Mayweather rewarded 20 million???

Looks like yet ANOTHER rumor to circulate before wrestlemania. This time of course WWE is endorsing it because it sounds interesting in the storyline. I didn't think Vince was that big of an iddiot to pay 20 mill to mayweather just to make a few appearances and win a exhibition type match at mania. Not to mention the painful promo on Raw, it hurt my ears listening to that. "I broke your nose last time, this time I'm gonna break you jaw." Over and over again. Maybe Show should break Mayweather's jaw so he can't talk. On the bright side, he migth bring on some boxing fans to the WWE.

I really don't believe this is true. 20 million for one match? I don't think so. And if I'm honest, I'd never heard of Mayweather up until this anyway. Shows how much of a boxing fan I am. However there are plenty of boxing fans, and he will generate quite a lot of views of WM, but really, 20 million is way too much. For one match especially, he won't be doing that much, and I'd expect Show to carry the match more than anything else. We'd maybe see a few punches, before Show took over and stopped him.

Furthermore, I've heard that this is just a big rumour, and it's closer to 1 million. No way would I agree with him being paid 20 million. Look at the wrestlers who do that every single week? And get paid nothing like that. If this somehow turned out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised if there was arguments between wrestlers and the management over it, as wrestlers could rightly feel this isn't fair.

Furthermore, I've heard that this is just a big rumour, and it's closer to 1 million. No way would I agree with him being paid 20 million. Look at the wrestlers who do that every single week? And get paid nothing like that. If this somehow turned out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised if there was arguments between wrestlers and the management over it, as wrestlers could rightly feel this isn't fair.

It IS 1 million dollars. Thats what they're giving him to be at Wrestlemania, involved in this storyline. E.S.P.N. ran this report. Don't ask me how they know, just know its true because its their jobs to know the truth.

Furthermore, it doesn't make you look silly or anything of the sort to not know who Mayweather is. We're WRESTLING fans.. as such, Mayweather just looks silly to most of us. He does to me, thats for sure. The promo he cut on Raw was HORRIBLE. You could tell it was taped, and all he kept doing was repeating.. "I broke ya nose, now I'ma break ya jaw."

I get it already, your a boxer, you break jaws. :rolleyes: Personally, I don't even think Mayweather is going to be capable of REACHING Big Show's face, to touch his jaw. But somehow it'll be the biggest camera-opt of the night and sadly all of us are going to have to sit through, likely a 20 minute crap fest.

i agree. it has all potential to be worse than the playboy bunny match, and it doesnt even have melina to make it look better.

it's going to be the one match that will destroy the credibility of the returning big show and that's just a crime. at least with rey he had a shot of looking respectable.

given it's $1m which despite my reasoning that wwe might act actually do it, i believe is far more credible than $1m, where did people pull $20m from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back