• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May or May Not Remember Me

Ticked Off Texan

Pre-Show Stalwart
Yeah, I was here quite a while ago now. Said some stupid things when a situation with a certain former Moderator occurred, if you don't know him it's not a big deal, not like he was all that important anyway. Now in the heat of the moment back then I didn't look at the facts, in the end I said some unnecessary things to Jake and Jonny. I do apologize for that.

But to the reason why I'm here, to discuss wrestling. After not being on a good wrestling forum in months other then the GameFAQs board, but to be honest that place isn't all that great. I want to return to a place where I can voice my opinions and this is the first place I thought of. Hopefully I can be released soon and talk to the other posters but if that's not going to happen then please let me know so I don't waste my time or any of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back