• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morons with a computer

9:53 am

opinion of his mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e.

5:53 pm

opinion of his mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e.

Are you some kind of stupid robot stuck on repeat insult? Or were you mad it had been 8 hours and no one directly acknowledged your witty joke? The same one im sure you are so proud of & seems are now going to make your new catchphrase?

Pointing out that he's repetitive hasn't gone well in the past. On the other hand, it does make replying to him using only his own statements easier than you think it would be. For an added degree of difficulty I've been trying to avoid using the same statement twice, but I don't think I'll be able to keep that up.

He isnt even that good at this and yet he thinks he is hilarious. Fudd cracked early. Funny thing is that i bet at least a few people that do happen to read his 'truth blog' come to WZ to see what the fuss is about. Then they see it is fun here & this guy is just a tool because he got us a few new members.

Heh.

The Wrestling Observer reports false cooked-up stories most of the time these days. Maybe they are in the same type of financial condition as Impact Wrestling, and don't have the resources to bribe actual sources anymore.
Atleast Konnan's sources post interesting news.

He isnt even that good at this and yet he thinks he is hilarious. Fudd cracked early. Funny thing is that i bet at least a few people that do happen to read his 'truth blog' come to WZ to see what the fuss is about. Then they see it is fun here & this guy is just a tool because he got us a few new members.

Heh.
Yes, that blog certainly seems to be a hotbed of discussion and we should be thankful for any follow-through clicks that this site receives as a result of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back