• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy Is Sick

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Matt Hardy recently noted on Twitter that he is very sick, and as a result, has not been able to eat in 4 days. He said that he weighed in at 204 pounds last night, and that he generally weighs around 230. No word on what Hardy has or a recovery time table.

How he's not committed suicide yet is anyone's guess.

That sucks for him. I got sick like that a couple of years back, but it wasn't as bad. I lost about 15 pounds over he course of about three days.

The unanimous hate this man receives never cases to amaze me, especially since I image more than half the people making fun of him are probably morbidly obese themselves, and would eat Matt Hardy out of house and home if given the opportunity.

Yes, but we don't make videos talking about how great we are...merely post about it on an internet forum.

The unanimous hate this man receives never cases to amaze me, especially since I image more than half the people making fun of him are probably morbidly obese themselves, and would eat Matt Hardy out of house and home if given the opportunity.

We don't get paid to not be fat though.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I just think it's a bit ironic, that's all.

I mean, Matt Hardy wrestles in the same organization as Samoa Joe, that's all I'm really sayin'.

I hope he's giving some of the weight to his girlfriend. Bitch looked like she could use a cheeseburger of six... and fries and a milkshake.

Joe is fat. He knows it, as well as all of us. Difference is- Joe is liked a hell of alot more than Hardy. It has more to do with his insane ramblings as to why he garners so much ridicule, rather than his weight.

Willing to bet if Hardy kept his mouth closed more often, he wouldnt have this problem.... ZING!

Joe is fat. He knows it, as well as all of us. Difference is- Joe is liked a hell of alot more than Hardy. It has more to do with his insane ramblings as to why he garners so much ridicule, rather than his weight.

Willing to bet if Hardy kept his mouth closed more often, he wouldnt have this problem.... ZING!

FACT

5x50k7.jpg

Fit and on a fast food diet. Why else would I easily make these comments?

I could use more sleeveless shirts though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back