Matt Hardy Debuts in TNA

I thought that this was a Decent debut for mister Matt Hardy. The Match he had with RVD was solid up until the finish which was really weak with RVD but it puts another obstacle in RVD place while he tries to get to Jeff for his revenge. I thought Matt's hair looked Absolutely Awful and he looked like Tyler Reks but he looked like he was in much better shape than he was 3 months, could he get in better shape absolutely I hope that Matt likes it enough in TNA to be motivated and continue to get in better shape.

Great! After signing the Mega-Star TOMMY DREAMER they bring in someone like Matt Hardy with his chiseled physique and his movie star looks to go along with his unmatched speed and quickness in the ring! He should instantly singlehandedly bring in about 5 million more viewers a WEEK!!! OMG!!!.......
LOL, yeah, what the fuck were they thinking signing a fat loser who can't wrestle or talk? This is why 1,000 Ways to Die gets better ratings than this crap.

Matt was obviously in better shape than he was at the end of his WWE run. Anyone saying he wasn't is blind. Still doesn't mean he is in what I would call good shape though. The hair was a little odd but it fit the dark character well. Matt was more over in that match than RVD which I am not sure is a sign of how much RVD has lost the pop from the crowd or a testament to Matt still having his fans. Probably both. Matt is likely still searching for adjustments to his ring style as this was about the most muscular I have ever seen him but that isn't what he is used to working necessarily. There is money in the Hardyz and Matt has solid promotional capabilities in the new media that TNA can hopefully get some benefit from.

This was an Okay but nothing special match.I give it a 5.9 on a scale of 1-10.Im sure Matt probably asked for either RVD or Angle to debut against, knowing 1 of them could make him look good in his debut.so they gave him RVD as it fit in with the IMMORTAL/FOURTUNE heels dominate the un-unified Faces storylines.I will be intreasted
to see if these to fued.Personaly i dont want to see this fued right now.Im sure if Jeff looses his rematch against Anderson that Jeff's only fued that can draw inteast would have to be against RVD.So i who would i like to see Matt fued with.Its gotta be
Samoa Joe,1st off its new,2nd off Matt wont look so much out of shape when he is in the ring with Joe.LOL

Let me give you the prospective of a guy that has been a life long wrestling fan but who stopped watching for ten years until January 2010. I knew Matt was Jeff's brother and that's about all I knew about him. I was in the Impact Zone for Genesis and as Matt came down the ramp I thought, "wow they don't even look like brothers". When Matt took off his ring jacket the next thought was "this guy needs to see Jenny Craig". In my opinion this was the lamest match of the night. Both guys looked old and worn out. It was almost like the match was in slow motion. I have no clue why TNA thought it was a good idea to bring him in. For those of you saying its good for Matt's career that he signed with TNA, damn right it is, hes lucky he isn't doing indys. Hopefully what I saw was ring rust, because if it isn't its gonna be Tommy Dreamer all over again.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Im not a Matt hater, but no longer am i a fan of his. Matt in tna is good 4 him and more likely than not him only. If he does play andersons foil then, to stop him having as bad a title run as he did with the us title bak in 08 then he should hav a series of title defenses against Jeff proving himself as the alpha hardy, thatd work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back