• Hardy v. Taker

• Misawa v. Kobashi

• Cena v. Michaels

• Three on Three at ONS 06

• OTHER (Please Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let me try and be fully detailed with my vote as to not get an infraction. My vote will be going to the catagory known as 'other' for this is difficult indeed as there are two matches that I thought for certain could be match of the Decade. One Angle vs Benoit, I just watched it off my WWE championship DVD which is dated 2006 so before the whole Benoit issue. I was tempted to choose that because that match had some of the best technical wrestling with Benoit matching Kurt move for move oh and let's not forget Kurt doing just the same. Counter after counter, German after German it was simply unbelievable. The crowd was into and they seemed to believe that Benoit could indeed win that match, and in my opinion made Benoit look like a credible major title holder.

Now for the reason I am picking Other. There is one match that I feel truely deserves to be match of the decade. You have The Rock, one of the most electrifying and one of the most charismatic superstars to ever hit the ring, who also at the time was extremely over with the fans. (then again he was usually over) Enter a monster, a 6ft genetic freak managed by known other then Paul Heyman, I'm sure you know who I'm refering to Brock Lesner. An up and coming star being put out in a true test of in ring performance and skill, he was toe to toe with the Brahma Bull, The Great One and stood in that ring confident and true to his charecter not wavering one bit. Not worried bout buckling under the pressure of the fans or who he was working with. That was a match that showed chemestry, showed emotion and overall showed dedication. Plus that match showed how managers should be acting, Paul Heyman played his role so good he should receive an Oscar for his performance as well. I hope that was justifiable to being an informed post. I'm writing this on my cell. But for those reasons I have stated is why I chose other.
Brock Lesner vs The Rock. Match of the Decade.

Well, I voted for The Rock vs. Stone Cold. Those are 2 of my favorite superstars and for me, their best match. The action was great and it was one of the last matches that had that big match feel to it for me. I liked the ending and originally didn't realize it was a heel turn until JR was trying to sell it hard. I liked the use of the others finishers because it was cool to see how Stone Cold sold the Stunner. Side Note: The Rock sells the Stunner in a very silly way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back