Match 2: The Bushwackers vs. Test and Albert

Bushwackers vs. T&A

• Bushwackers

• T&A

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Bushwackers are open to discussion, whether you are voting for the WWF Bushwackers, or the Sheepherders

Test and Albert are circa 1999.

I'll go with the big men. T/A have Trish, and the Bushwackers would be easily distracted by some massive cleveage, leading to a big boot or a baldo bomb for a pin.

The Bushwackers weren't always a comedy team. As The Sheepherders they would have easily have fit into ECW along with The Bad Breed. Ultra hardcore.

And people will remember them for years to come. T & A are a footnote in wrestling history.

Bushwackers simply because they weren't thrown together.WWF 1999 was a very stocked place hence Test and Albert.Besides what the hell has T and A done apart from bringing Trish Startus into my life?

I don't think they were just thrown together. T & A was a very deliberate team if you ask me. Still shit though. Points also taken away for bringing Trish Stratus into my life.

As The Sheepherders, they were vicious, easily one of the most brutal tag teams of all time. But, in a WWE ring, they are known as The Bushwackers, and they are comedic jobbers, wrestling against two big men at the peak of their push as a tag team. Test and Albert win this one in a major squash.

I'm gonna have to go with the Bushwhackers here....but not in the "I hope they win the tournament" way. Just in the "they're better than Test and Albert" way. Lol.

There are plenty of teams I'd pick instead of the Bushwhackers, but for the sake of the tournament being chosen the way it has, I can't pick T&A over them.

T&A will take this, the Bushwhackers may be the more memorable team, but Test and Albert are the kind of team that the Bushwhackers will job to in the WWE.

For nostalgic reasons, I would say the Bushwhackers,however in a match, TnA would be the most likely to win, TnA are my pick

The Bushwackers were a comedy team from the 80's that's all. Test and Albert are two huge guys and would most likely squash the bushwackers. However the bushwackers are far more memorable and would pull the upset. Bushwackers for the win!

Normally I would go with the Bushwackers, but they were their best as the Sheepherders. So that shows my bias before hand...

This, however is a WWE match in a WWE ring, in WWE the Bushwackers were basically glorified jobbers, T&A in 1999 were actually quite decent. Despite neither of these teams winning any championship gold in WWE I think in a match T&A would have it.

The Bushwackers were a comedy team from the 80's that's all. Test and Albert are two huge guys and would most likely squash the bushwackers. However the bushwackers are far more memorable and would pull the upset. Bushwackers for the win!

Wow how small minded when it comes to the Sheepherders/Bushwhackers these guys were brutal before ECW, they had a "5 star Match" during the 80s I would trust it to make perfect sense and be brutal at the same time. I would watch this before voting due to the fact that this is a better way of looking at them than their WWF run. This is a Match between the Sheepherders and Ron and Jimmy Garvin.

[youtube]uDCo1zDBAI4[/youtube]
[youtube]RbQrwHHX6X8[/youtube]

The general consensus between most posters is that The Bushwackers were jobbers. They were in WWE, but so were Albert & Test for the majority of their WWE career.

If The Bushwackers came back to WWE for one match they'd get a huge pop. Test & Alberts wouldn't. Moderate at best.

I agree with Jakes comments, but as a tag team T and A were not jobbers, you could argue that T and A was the peak of what Test and Albert acheived whilst in WWE. Even though the bushwackers might get the bigger pop, they'd still loose this one.

Neither Test nor Albert were ever entertaining or exceptionally good wrestlers, in my opinion. At least the Bushwhackers had a pretty good gimmick, considering their period of activity in wrestling.

But as far as an actual wrestling match goes, T&A would probably beat the Bushwhackers pretty easily. It's sort of unfair to have old teams against new teams though...

T&A get my vote.

I didn't know the Bushwhackers as anything other than that, and when I did know them.. they constantly lost. Whenever they didn't, it was always either a joke victory, or with help from someone else. I've never seen them as anything more than a comedy tag team.

Test and Albert weren't anything in the history of Tag Team's, but in my opinion this was the best option as a team both of them had. Test and Albert sucked as single's wrestlers, but with Trish Stratus as the manager, they truly could've and in my opinion SHOULD'VE been Tag Team Champions. Why they weren't is still beyond me, especially since that was a great era of Tag Teams and they could've used the boost to add another Championship caliber team to the mix.

So Will what you're saying is that T & A should have got the tag belts because Trish was great. The idea behind the team was to get her over, not the males.

They didn't get the titles because Edge & Christian, The Hardys, The Dudleyz, Acolytes & even Too Cool were more over than them. They weren't even in the running.

With a close vote of 10-9, the Bushwackers move on to round 2 over Prince Albert and Test.

My Thoughts:

The right choice was made, if it was a tie, my vote would have gone to the Bushwackers. Test and Albert are completely forgettable. This team accomplished next to nothing in their sting. Say what you will about the Bushwackers, they are still memorable. The Sheepherders were simply sick, and sick enough to put T&A away with no trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back