WWE Round 2 Match 2: The Hardy Boyz vs. the Bushwackers

The Hardys vs. the Bushwackers

• The Hardy's

• The Bushherders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

The Hardy Boys are Matt and Jeff Hardy from 1999-2002.

The Bushwackers are Luke and Butch, you can also submit their sheepherder days in as well.

This is the Hardys. While the Bushwackers were great at the Sheepherders, the Hardys were one of WWE's babies. They were insanely over and were brothers, giving them a different kind of chemistry. They were never the most dominant, but this should be no problem for htme.

It has to be the Hardys. People will say what they want about them, but their is no disputing they were way over, entertaining, and put on some great matches(who cares if they were all gimmick). The purpose of wrestling is to entertain the fans(well make money but you get it)and the Hardys did that.

I voted the Hardys. THey was insanely over and they continue to be over today. They was very innovative and probably could have revolutionized tag team wrestling. Even to this day people mark out bigtime when the Hardys music hits. They're legendary.

Hardy's 100%. They may have been spot monkey-ish, but they were sound as a tandem in the ring. Luke and Butch, though fun, were glorified tag team jobbers (I mean, even the Beverley Brothers won the belts once!) who only got over because of their fun, wacky gimmicks and crowd-licking antics.

good lordy would this be a butt ugly match. And no not like a bikini models butt, like John Tenta. laborious to say the least.

regardless, the Hardy's go over. call them spot monky hacks if you must, but they were an excellent team for years. I know people for whatever reason just LOVE to talk about "the sheepherders" it doesnt really matter. I dont even think television existed when the whackers' were the herders, let alone video tape. Wrestlemania moments >>>> undercard in random aussie feds.

thats right. disrespec.

Before they became the bushwackers butch and luke were entertaining as the sheepherders. However when vince turned them into face lickers they became crap so it has to be the hardys !!!!!

After nearly 10 years as a tag team I still don't know what The Hardy's did as a team. Yes they had a couple of good matches involving Ladders. But when you're friends with a ladder it's hard to not have good matches.

The Hardy's absolutely demolish the Bushwackers 23-1.

My Thoughts:

If you're not too sure, I'm not a fan of the Hardy's. Never have been, probably never will be. I think that the WWE rules in this match favor the Hardy's, yes I know the Bushwackers were a WWF team.

In a situation that the Sheepherders went against the Hardy's in an ECW environment, I might change my vote. It speaks to the weakness of this decade that a team considered a top five team could lose to a bottom of the run team from the early 90's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back