Match 7: Team Priceless vs. Brothers of Destruction

Discussion in '2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)' started by Shocky, Sep 15, 2008.

?

Priceless vs. BOD

1. Priceless

2. B.O.D.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

All of these matches take place inside of a WWE Ring with WWE Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

Team Priceless are the current version.

The Brothers of Destruction are circa 2001.

2. joker76

joker76 Dark Match Winner

I personally hate the Brothers of Destruction. I also hate that Team Priceless is paired against them. It's not fair. Can Priceless beat Kane and Taker probably not but they did beat Cena and Batista. Based on their win over Cena and Batista I say that Team Priceless would pull of the upset victory. It could happen, no really it could!

3. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Priceless doesn't stand a chance, either Kane or Taker to take them out on their own, this is another squash, with BOD taking it, and taking it quickly

4. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

BOD, and its not even close. Priceless are young, talented, but small. The size, the power, and the experience just own Priceless here. You're looking at two former world champions that are mirror images of each other at 7' and 320+ pounds. Rhodes has a bad ddt and Dibiase has a leg sweep. Doesn't sound like much against a pair of mega chokeslams does it?

5. Papa Shango

Papa Shango Frontman of the WZ Band!!

Team Priceless are far too inexperienced to beat BOD. Most of Team Priceless' moveset would be useless against these two big men. They'd get tossed around like rag dolls. Kane and The Undertaker win.

6. Dead Kennedy

Dead Kennedy Forever Holly

Team Priceless are a pretty good tag team, but the Brothers of Destruction back in the day were freakin' beasts. Loved the entrance, going from Kane's fiery stuff to the Undertaker's bike entering. At their current level, Priceless are no match for Kane & Taker. I find it unlikely that they will reach the same level as them anyway, but let's see how they do. BOD FTW.

7. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Give it another year and I'll consider giving Team Priceless my vote. Actually, I probably would. BOD are just one of those teams that are two guys rather than a team. They beat poorer teams but I assure you that once a "real" team arrives they should go out.

For now, the Brothers of Destruction are just the sort to teach two young, arrogant heels a lesson. An unlucky draw, but could they have got a lucky one?

8. DJ

DJ I've wrestled alot of countries

Not even Teddy's money can save him....Taker and Kane win in a total squash.

9. v12dpk

v12dpk Dark Match Jobber

BOD have too much experience and power on their side, its no contest, sure there may be cody rhodes with a dropkick to kane, but then undertaker will get the 'hot tag', raise hell, double chokeslam from BOD and the match is over.

I sorta miss BOD in a way...o well, 2 different brands now

theres always next year...

10. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

As much as I think Priceless are brilliant, it's too early to tell. no way would they beat Kane & Taker though.

11. My$terio_Fan

My$terio_Fan I can do whatever I want

Priceless is a good young team, and both guys have some great talent. They are just too new and have not made enough impact, like BOD. BOD maybe overated but they are rated ahead of pricelss.

12. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Neither has done much as a team. But at least Team Priceless aren't boring.

13. AnthonyMango/NoFate007

AnthonyMango/NoFate007 A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words

I'm a big fan of Priceless, but, sadly, they can't get my vote here. Brothers of Destruction win rather easily. Ted and Cody have bright futures, but they're not nearly in their prime yet, and 2001 was roughly the time where Kane was best (on top of how Taker has pretty much always been solid).

14. Tim

Tim ...

BOD win in a complete squash. They're too big and Priceless hasn't done much yet.

15. 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You

Taker and Kane are crap as a team.

Priceless all the way.

16. Skullz Crack'Em

Skullz Crack'Em Celtic Warrior

Has much as I want to give my vote to Priceless, I simply cannot. There is no way in Hell they would beat the BOD in the WWE at this stage in their career, even though they are a real tag team and the BOD is only an "On and Off" kind of tag team. My vote goes to the Brothers of Destruction.

17. Paul Revere

Paul Revere Step In The Arena

Team Priceless is great, but they haven't been around long enough. They can't hold a candle to Undertaker and Kane separately, much less as a team. BOD wins easily.

18. Father:_Polley

Father:_Polley Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name

BOD are one of the most dominant tag teams even today and have been for years. People just like Priceless because of DiBiase's debut...as I recall they hated Cody before that (boring, bland, green) being terms thrown around.

Contrasted against two giant veterans in Taker and Kane. Not as good as they were, but two big, powerful and dangerous guys will win this over the rookies

19. Y 2 Jake

The Brothers Of destruction is something they do with Taker when he's injured/overweight/getting boring/they have nothing to do with him. If Taker & Kane were more vocal we'd have a new Holly team.

20. jpfizzle

jpfizzle Pre-Show Stalwart

Even so they have always been dominant, to quote YOU Jake:

A team of main eventers Vs. A team of Midcarders, please. (predicting, your argument back, Kane, like it or not is always a main eventer when in the B.O. D)

21. Y 2 Jake

Very true. Except that Kane is a mid carder, he's the sort of wrestler Team Priceless would defeat so it looks like they've beaten one of the big boys.

22. jpfizzle

Perhaps thats true, he certainly isn't a main-eventer the way The Rock and Mankind were. Yet still in 2001 he was in the main event and could have easily of had the title, even if it was a month long reign. At no point in their current one have team priceless even looked remotely like they are about or could be about to win a world title. As a team B.O.D are still capable of beating Team Priceless, they might be capable of beating Kane but not Kane and Undertaker together.

23. Y 2 Jake

Kane hasn't looked like he'd have a proper title run since he had a 1 day run 10 years ago.

Very true. It's not about the future after all.

They beat Batista & Cean. Both bigger stars than Taker & Kane currently are. And bigger stars than Kane ever was. Cena could possibly be a bigger star than Taker.

24. jpfizzle

Not fully true, whilst Kane hasn't DESERVED a title run since his one day run, he still could have been given the strap in the King of the Ring Match with 'Taker and the Rock vs Triple, and the McMahons without too much of an uproar from fans.

Yes, but Cena and Batista were not on the same page, and Cena beat them both with an injury a few weeks later.

25. Shocky

Shocky Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

With a decisive win of 32-9, the brothers of destruction destroy team Priceless.

My thoughts:

The right choice. I think a lot of people were voting with their hearts instead of their heads. The Brothers of Destruction were a decent enough tag team, not great, but decent. Team Priceless is 4 months removed from Cody Rhodes "sucking" Hardcore. I think people are voting potential instead of reality, and the reality is, at this point, the BOD were simply better.