• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mason Ryan on RAW roster, but still no Alex Riley....WHAT THE HELL?

killswitch3:16

Dark Match Winner
Aigh, this thread may be a bit useless in the forum, but I had to let it out. Ever since NXT 2 was finished, Riley has been with Miz for more than 6 months now. Unfortnately, he has still not been not on the RAW roster. I don't like this dude at all, but what the hell is WWE being up2? Is he gonna leave the WWE soon enough (I hope so)? And Mason Ryan has been officially put on the roster. So wha'ts gonna be his new role in WWE? I'd see him do a great match with Sheamus and Daniel Bryan

What's your thoughts?:banghead:

It's because of the gimmick he is currently in. Raw doesn't "own" his contract, the Miz does, so why would Raw put A-Ri on it's superstars list. That is the only thought I could think of, since your example of Ryan was brought onto Raw by CM Punk, but Punk didn't buy his contract.

Well he wont be having a gd match anytime soon, he is WAAAAAAAY too green still. So to put him in there with Daniel Bryan, well its like putting William Regal with Goldberg years ago, and making him look stupid. Sheamus by no means is a Daniel Bryan mold but he is still leaps and bounds better than Mason Ryan, and I am a fan of Mason. Mason Ryan has body guard written all over him, and it sucks because he could be the next Batista, but only if Vince lets him.

Riley is the Miz's apprentice, and like already said, Miz "owns" his contract not WWE. Mason is part of the Nexus therefore is a member of the RAW roster

I on the other level used to hate Riley, but I seem to like him as a enforcer for miz. Hes just entertaining enough to see what he does. I like how he gets his ass whooped, but..... I also like how he helps miz alot. Now this is what I see as a veteran wwe viewer, Ive seen it all to know well enough that eventually a riley will cause the miz his wwe title which will proceed into a feud between the both. Thats probably when wwe will list him .

I on the other level used to hate Riley, but I seem to like him as a enforcer for miz. Hes just entertaining enough to see what he does. I like how he gets his ass whooped, but..... I also like how he helps miz alot. Now this is what I see as a veteran wwe viewer, Ive seen it all to know well enough that eventually a riley will cause the miz his wwe title which will proceed into a feud between the both. Thats probably when wwe will list him .

It's unfortunate that it would have to come to that. I think part of what I like about A-Rye is his enthusiastic loyalty. I think being able to come across as having such a good relationship to the Miz is a huge strength and has evolved beyond what you would see between a rookie and pro on NXT. He also has impressive mic ability, a good look and athleticism and as stated, he is a huge help to the Miz's heat and heel credibility while at the same time exuding a cocky and likeable personality even when he's playing crash test dummy. I don't think they should book him to betray this strength by turning on the Miz, but have it be his driving force and actually see the mentor angle through to becoming a formidable Raw superstar himself, earning both himself and Miz credibility for becoming such... but that's just my opinion.

Who cares? They only use the "roster" for storyline purposes. Whenever Cena was "fired", he was off the roster but everyone knew he was still with the company. Riley's storyline sees fit that he's not on the "roster". It's called kayfabe. Look it up.

Riley is a member of the Raw roster, he appears on the show therefore he is employed by the WWE to appear on Raw..simple as

Its just a storyline/kayfabe or whatever that he isnt listed on the roster, as Miz is supposed to own his contract and he isnt supposed to be an WWE employee.

End of discussion

I'm kind of confused as to what the OP is so upset about. Alex Riley isn't on the 'roster'? Will he leave WWE soon? Are you under the impression that A-ri is being buried or something? The guy is wrestling matches, getting mic time every week, playing a part in WWE title matches... He's been given a bigger role than any NXT wrestler other than Barrett or Bryan - and not even Bryan gets to hang out with main eventers every week.

Alex Riley bothers me. He didn't win his season of NXT, but because he hung out with the Miz he gets to continue being on WWE programming. The season winner Kaval is sitting at home without a job, even though he's a worldwide famous wrestler. Alex Riley is a giant tool who caries around a briefcase for no reason, and in the real world has been arrested twice in two months for a DUI and driving on a suspended license. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miz destroy Riley, and have him be gone from the WWE forever... On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if he hung around and did nothing for 5 years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back