• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mason Ryan & Ezekiel Jackson as a tag team?

Ryan and Jackson could work as an APA-style tag team. Nothing pretty or technical, they'll just beat the holy fuck out of you.

I don't think so. I'm tired of these slapstick tagteams like Team Rhodes Scholars, Team Hell No, Team We're Both Big & Fat = Tensai & Broadus Clay, Team Please No = Dolph & Big E.

The tagteam division needs a shot in the arm and forming meaningless alliances and pair ups and calling them teams only works because there's no actual teams like The Dudleys, Hardys, etc... guys who are tag division guys with chemistry and tenure. THAT traditional team would beat all these pairings of guys.

I would like to see Christian & Jericho dominate the tag division dispatching all of these one off teams one by one and showing what tag team wrestling should be.

I say sure why not? They aren't doing anything else right now, and the tag division can always use some more teams. They would be a true power house team, and could see them steamrolling through the division for a while. I am not really a fan of either man, but given a good mouthpiece and I think they could have some tag success.

Why not? Considering the fact that both of them are so busy right now doing absolutely nothing. Some of Ezekiel Jackson's better moments came from his time in the Ruthless Roundtable tag team with Kozlov. Regal was their manager, perhaps he could manage this team too and it could be a bit of a sequel to the Ruthless Roundtable. They'd make an alright team without him too though. I highly doubt they would ever win the giant pennies but it not only gives them something to do but it gives the tag team division more names, which it could always use.

I'd have them be heels. The bigger guys are generally more interesting when they aren't faces. They would get built up for a title shot against Team Hell No only to get squashed and then remain a part of the division so the other teams have teams to face other than whoever the current champions are. Ryan still needs a ton of improvement though so hopefully Ezekiel Jackson would do most of the work if this team were to form, whether that be him working the majority of their matches or speaking during all of their promos.

I always enjoyed the Roundtable, for the few months they were together on ECW. Since then, I've often wondered if another Roundtable could be created! I understand Regal is doing work on NXT, but I think him in a role managing the tag team of Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson would be awesome. But, this is a weird one, if both the said men return I doubt it'd be in a tag team together, Mason will probably go to NXT if he returns, and hopefully big Zeke can move into some sort of stable place. After all, I always liked Ezekiel.

I like the idea of a powerhouse tagteam. I hate to say this, but I would get the IC title off of Wade Barrett and pair him with Mason Ryan. I think they would make one hell of a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back