Create a Stable

DD84

PWN
WWE has been missing both tag teams and stables. This thread is to create a stable, pick a name, a leader, a tag team, and as most stables have a muscle and other(mouthpiece or diva or anything else). Also which brand would you put them in and what would be your plan to put them on top and whether they are a heel or babyface group.

My group would be like this

Shelton Benjamin as the leader,
Cryme Tyme as the tag team,
Ezekiel Jackson as the muscle
Tazz as the mouthpiece.

They would be a heel group. I can't think of a name. They would be on Smackdown.

I would have a heel group on Smackdown all made up of Canadiens.

Edge
Chris Jericho
Christian
Maryse ( as Edge's Girlfriend)

Oh yeah Chris Jericho and Christian get drafted to Smackdown and Christian turns heel by siding with Jericho and Edge. Then Maryse becomes Edge's girlfriend. They would be called Team Canada.

First: a Joke Stable (not serious)

THE SUPERHEROES!
John Cena
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk

all three band together to stop crime and mistreatment of wrestlers on all the shows.

and to those 3's Charlie's Angels, Gregory Helms can return as Hurricane Helms and be Bosley

Vince McMahon, I know you are crazy enough to do this, I demand credit!

A real stable:

A WWE version of LAX, on Smackdown, as faces
Rey Mysterio
Carlito and Primo Colon
the Bella Twins as the divas
perhaps bring in a Guerrero (not Chavo, and I think Hector is still working for TNA) to be the mouth piece

chris jericho, randy orton, ted dibiase, cody rhodes as i thought when they all attacked cena a couple of months back they looked like a stable and no doubt they would be class, maybe the new nation with mvp, shelton benjamin, cryme tyme and eliajh burke (returned coincedentally)

ECW would have a stable that consists of Teddy & Brett Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, and Joe Hennig. I would call them the Sons of Legends. Cody would be the mouthpiece, and Teddy would chime in every now and again. Teddy, and his brother would make a great tag team. Cody would easily make a solid leader for the group. Joe Hennig has some size, and could add as an enforcer. They would be a solid group of heels that could have made a name for themselves on ECW first.

first of sll i love the idea of the canadian stable.... that would liven up smackdown and make it watchable!

my stable would be:
HHH as heel leader
Christian
j morrison and MTV ******!
Stephanie as the mouthpiece
as sort of a new corporation with the stroy line of HH and Stephanie or the owners outright of the company and have shano Mac have a face stable to keep the WWE the same with McMahon

Mine would be on ECW.....and this is kinda sayin how the draft goes and what not

Jack Swagger
Miz
Morrison
Mr. Kennedy

They wouldnt be called this but it would basically be the Douche bag clique

I dont know who would be the leader ....I guess Kennedy but Jack Swagger would be ECW Champ for awhile...with Kennedy always at ringside interferring

If I had to create a group it would be a group of highflying, little guys in the wwe. They would roam around all 3 brands. This group would come together after becoming sick of being ganged up on and abused by the bigger and muscular guys in the wwe. My group would be named velocity, eventhough this was already a shows name in the wwe. The name suited the group so well that i kept it. They would enter to something like the start of ACDC's Thunderstruck. They would bring back the feel of the wcw cruiserweight division.

The group would consist of:

Leader: Rey Mysterio. He is a highflying legend. Rey would teach the younger members of the group.

Tag Team: The tag team would consist of the 2 younger, less experienced members of velocity. They would be Evan " Air" Bourne and Low Ki, who is currently in FCW. Of course they would join forces after low ki is introduced to wwe fans. I wish wwe would put these 2 together in an amazing highflying tagteam.

Muscle: The muscle of the stable would be Kofi Kingston. Eventhough he isn't even that big, he is huge compared to the rest of the stable and would be their big man.

Voice: The last member of the stable would be christian. He would be the voice as he has the mic skills that the rest of velocity lacks. The rest of velocity makes up for this with their amazing ring skill.

The stable could propell Rey Mysterio to his 2nd and final WHC. This is because this time around he wouldn't get beat up on. It would also be interesting to watch Evan and low ki fight over who is rey's prodigy and each want more spotlight. They could have a storyline where rey wants to retire, but each wants his final match. It could end up being an amazing triple threat between the 3 at Wrestlemania!

BY THE WAY CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO EDIT YOUR NAME ON HERE. I AM NEW AND I SPELT LEGEND WRONG IN MY NAME! THANKS

I was going to suggest that they should bring back the The Nation with:

Shelton Benjamin as the leader
MVP as the mouthpiece
D-Lo Brown

maybe throw in Mark Henry/Cryme Tyme, and you could even put in Charlie Haas as the Owen Hart of the group

My group would be like this

Shelton Benjamin as the leader,
Cryme Tyme as the tag team,
Tazz as the mouthpiece.

They would be a heel group. I can't think of a name. They would be on Smackdown.

Ive been thinking recently that they should establish a new nation of domination with
Mark Henry
Tony Atlas
Cryme Tyme
Shelton Benjamin
Ezekiel Jackson
Shelton and Henry would be good mouth peices and Cryme Tyme could go heel with it being all about that money money
an Ezekiel be part of the muscle with Henry and perhaps bring in Ron Simmons to start them off in a manageing role as for the brand they would be on id say smackdown could be good but since i dont get my network tv i dont know how theyd fit in so Raw would be my second choice to see them on

Another stable that I thought of and others was:

Anti-Legacy

Joe Hennig as the leader
Goldust and Sim Snuka as a tag team
Brett DiBiase as the mid carder
Shane McMahon as the mouthpiece

I know it isn't exactly what people thought, but it is the main idea. A babyface group of second generation superstars against the arrogant and ungrateful Legacy (love Legacy btw).

i would make the ultimate face stable on raw called self made legacy
it will consist of-
cm punk- leader
goldust and charlie hass as a tag team
a vetern such as tommy dreamer as a mentor
and miz as the mouthpeice (since he will be a great anti authority face)
Shane Mcmahon as financior

Randy Orton as leader
+
John Cena as muscle
+
Chris Jericho as the guy who doesnt stop talking
+
Cm Punk as the athletic one

Name: The Christian Coalition
Leader: Christian
Tag Team: Evan Bourne and Hurricane Helms
Muscle: Kane... or bring back Tyson Tomko
Mouth: Mickie James
Show: Raw

This would give many superstars a great opportunity. This would propel Christian to his first world title reign, and make him a main eventer, instead of the mid-carder that he's always been. Also, it would give Evan Bourne a shot at some gold, with Hurricane Helms as somewhat of a mentor to him, and these two would make a great team. Kane would be good muscle, as when the stable breaks a story could be made between he and Christian. He can join the "Christian Coalition" looking for guidance, for all of his "sins". Lastly, Mickie James would just look good with Christian, and could play kind of like a Trish Stratus role when she was with him.

I really like this thread. It is interesting and new. Anyways back to the subject. If I could create my own stable it would go as follows:

Batista as the leader/muscle (World Heavyweight Champion)
Mr. Kennedy as the mouthpiece (Intercontinental Champion)
Hardy Boyz as the tag team (eventhough they are doing the brother vs brother gimmick right now) (World Tag Team Champions)
Gail Kim as the female/manager (Women's Champion)

Not sure what this groups name would be. They would be on RAW and hold every title RAW has to offer. They would eventually split when Kennedy's ego takes over because he thinks that he should be the leader and champion of the group, not Batista.

My stable would be a babyface group called Generation Now on the Raw Brand RAW Brand

CM PUNK (Leader)
Hurricane Helms (Mouth Piece)
Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase (Tag Team)
MVP
Michelle McCool
Zek Jackson (Muscule)

All of these stars would end up on RAW via the Draft and after a few weeks of toiling on the under card Helms would join forces with MVP during a Triple Threat tag match against Rhodes & Dibiase managed by Michelle McCool and Zek Jackson & Punk during the match PUNK would stop the match grab the stick and be like "Guys why are we fighting each other when if we u all get together there is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE including Triple Hosebag that can stop us from getting to the top we aren't the the next Generation WE ARE GENERATION NOW !!!!

There is my stable like it or not I don't care !!!

I would say go with a stable full of smartasses... have edge and christian team back up and do the whole better than everyone angle... have John Morrison come in as the Intercontinental Title level guy in the group... and turn CM punk heel and have him as a junktalker like his character was before the WWE... and no mic guy needed beacause edge and cm punk could take care of all of that...

i like this thread ok here goes mine

The Leader - John Cena
Mid Carder - R Truth
Tag Team - Cryme Time

and call them cena and the gang lol and they go around dancing and rapping and telling people they got served lol

This would be my stable, and it would be comedy as well as good muscle sent in to take out main event wrestlers such as Cena, HHH, HBK, etc. The stable would be on Raw.

Leader - Santino Marella.
He is solid on the mic and is a great comedy spot. He wouldn't be doing a lot of the fighting, that is up to his muscle.

His muscle - The tag team of Umaga and The Great Khali. I mean Umaga is always jobbing to main eventers and Khali is hyped to be unstoppably, yet never wins. So put these two together and they could be an unstoppable force.

Beth Phoenix would also be in the group just because her and Santino are awesome together and this gives them a chance to hold all 4 titles on one show.

The man they are grooming to become WWE champ (once Santino lets him out from under his wing - which would be great television, Santino guiding a young wrestler) would be MVP. MVP has solid wrestling skills and the more I see him the more I am impressed. He could make a run for the title, with Santino being his voice and Khali and Umaga being his muscle.

I wish I could find a place for William Regal in this group too, just so I could hear "Umanga" every week on Raw.

My Stable would be a heel stable consisting of

Randy Orton (Leader and muscle)

Rhodes & DiBiase ( Tag Team)

Chris Jericho ( The mouth and technical ability)

So mine is basically legacy with Jericho added to do all the trash talking.

As far as a name goes i'd keep it with legacy.

another could be DX but with stephanie macmahon as the diva in the group instead of chyna

i would go with up coming talent that will be huge stars

mvp-leader
ezikel-the muscle
tyson kidd/dh smith-tag team
natayla-mouthpiece

they will be a heel stable on smackdwn nd feud with jeff, christian, and the colons

How about the european team of:

Santino - the mouth
William Regal and Finlay (without Hornswaggle) as a tag team
Paul Burchill as the muscle
Katie Lea

They could act as they are a part of a secret European society that has connections (like the freemasons)

Their faction name would be something along the lines of a world order name like the freemasons or the shulls of harvard or the majestic 7 of alien folklore.

Santino could brag about being in the society with Regal and Finlay always trying to shut him up about it.

To get other Europeans in the faction, they could hold initiation rituals (i'm forgetting if there are any other europeans in wwe)

maybe bring La Risistance back to join or Heidenrich as a german nationalist.

They could take over the Raw show.
I don't think wwe has done a faction as a secret society yet, but i could be wrong.

After watching some FCW footage, I found DH Smith and Tyson Kidd managed by Natalya and they actually had some personality. With the way Kidd dresses and the fact that Natalya is his manager, you have to figure that tag team will grace Raw or Smackdown after the draft. In FCW they are called the Canadian Bulldogs, and they could even keep that if they'd like, but as 2 green dudes, they would need a leader. This leader would have to be heel, would have to know where they are from and what they are about, and be able to make them worth something as a result of being around him. That leader would be CHRIS JERICHO. I think we could all agree that his attacking old men is purely for mania and he'll have nothing to do after. In accordance with his new character, they would be basically what Legacy SHOULD be. A cocky group in regards to where they come from and they would look down upon those who did not train in the dungeon. It's a made gimmick, it's a Heel tag team to challenge for the gold, it will give Natalya the boost she needs, and it gives Jericho credibility to get back to the main event.

I would like to see a stable with:

D.H. Smith and Tyson kidd....Tag

natalya....Diva

Bring in Teddy Hart let him fight for the I.C. or US belt

and Jericho....the champ
They could be The New Hart Foundation or mabey The Dungeon Family

I've got a couple of ideas for stables. Some wrestlers would have to be added to the current roster to allow for some of the stables.

The European Alliance

William Regal - England
Santino Marella - Italy
Vladimir Kozlov - Ukraine
Paul Burchill - England
Katie Lea - Germany

Regal & Burchill would be a tag team, Kozlov would be the muscle plus be the upper tier member who is in the World Title hunt and Marella would do what he does best...instigate things!

They would go up against anyone who represents the United States, in any fashion. Kozlov could face Cena who is patriotic, Regal & Burchill could go against Cryme Tyme whom The European Alliance views as thugs and hoods.

The Hot Shots

John Morrison
The Miz
C.M. Punk
Jack Swagger
Austin Aries
DDP

This group would definitely be heel as they think they are "all that" and not only do they think they represent the future of wrestling but they also represent the present as well. For a mouth piece I would bring back DDP to manage them. They could feud with whoever...Cena, Christian, Michaels, etc.

J-Tex or JBL Worldwide

JBL
Trevor Murdoch
Cody Rhodes
Tajiri
Masato Tanaka

JBL would stick with his mega-successful business man gimmick and go global by bringing in some Japanese acquisitions. Murdoch and Rhodes could form the new Texas Outlaws in honor of their fathers (real and unreal alike). JBL could use Tanaka as his muscle to soften up his future opponents.

Alpha & Omega

Shawn Michaels
Garrison Cade
Matt Bentley
Brian Kendrick
Kenny Dykstra

Michaels would obviously be the leader of this group (all of which Dykstra were trained by HBK) as he nears the end of his career to try and find someone to "pass the torch" to. They could feud with the aforementioned Hot Shots or against some other mid card talent until one of them, probably Cade makes the transition to the upper level.

Kind of corny but definitely some potential angles where some of the upper level talent pushes around Bentley and Kendrick, which in turn forces Michaels to eventually come to their defense and wrestle occasionally.

The Four Horsemen 2010

Chris Jericho
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Jackie Gayda
TBD

Jericho has been running Flair down and eventually the two of them have it out, either in a brawl or face to face, intense, clear the air, speak your mind conversation where Jericho earns the respect of Flair by reminding Flair how he was back in the 80s. Flair says Jerico is right, Flair would do anything to have the title and to stay on top of the wrestling world. Flair tells Jericho he is the one to bring the Horsemen back to the prominence.

Jericho brings in Haas & Benjamin (the first black Horseman) to be the tag team force like the Andersons were.

As four the fourth member...

To honor Flair for allowing him to be the new image of the Horsemen, Jericho brings in David Flair as possible fourth member. The elder Flair is ecstatic that a Flair will still be amongst the Horsemen but David just can't hack it. Ric tells Jericho that David is no Horseman and they end up beating David up.

Next they bring in Reid Flair and it is the same result as David. Not Horsemen material and he gets a beatdown.

Jericho, yet again to try and honor a version of the Horsemen, brings in Joe Hennig for a tryout. He fails as well with Flair and Jericho telling him he has nowhere near the talent his father did, and they beat him up.

Flair throws out a suggestion, someone not direct blood lineage of a former Horseman but pretty close...Windham Rotunda. Once again he can't cut it and Flair tells him that not only his father, Mike, but also his namesake, Barry Windham, would be disappointed with him and they beat him up.

Finally Jericho has come up with the answer. He says that Flair always had Blanchard, someone who tried as hard as he could to be Flair, not that anyone could, but did a pretty darn good job at it, although not at the World Title level. Jericho says he needs his Blanchard and he introduces the fourth Horsemen...Alex Shelley! Similar look and attitude as Jericho, could handle mid-level titles but not upper level.

The Horsemen are back!

***Future Storyline***

Jericho continually flirts with Jackie and eventually leads to a brief Jericho / Haas feud where the other Horsemen and Jackie back Jericho and Haas is outed. Who replaces him?

Jericho could feud with anyone...Edge, Cena, HHH, Christian, Batista.

Haas & Benjamin would dominate the tag scene once again.

Shelley would be in contention for the IC Title and would do his best to act just like Jericho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back