Idea for new stable on SD! R-Truth & Cryme Tyme

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
So i was thinking since lately rtruth and cryme tyme have been teaming up that they should start their own stable. they both need something fresh and a way to elevate themselves. so here it is...R-truth being the obvious leader of the group going after the IC title and a little after the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE and Cryme Tyme being pushed higher in the tag team division. now there gimmick would be similar to what they got now but instead of being just street comedy thugs that everyone likes. to be a super heel gang like group that bashes the crowd jumps guys in the back always cheating to win matches in a heel way something to make them hated by the crowd but put them over as performers.

What do you guys think?

I definitely like the idea, but all three of these superstars are huge faces right now, and turning them heel would mean we'd have to take some heels and turn them face to even things out. I can't think of any heels on smackdown who are in the position to make a face turn right now, but maybe one day. Who knows?

I think the Straight Edge Society needs to expand a bit, and then they could feud with a stable made up of Cryme Tyme, Slam Master J, and R-Truth. Cryme Tyme could feud with a Straight Edge Tag team of Gallows and someone else, R-Truth could feud with Punk, and J could feud with a lower card guy and serve as the lackey to help interfere in matches and such. If Matt Hardy forces his release since he is totally underutilized, I would love something like this to happen.

You racist. :suspic:

This wont get far, I bet you a million dollars it wont. R-Truth is great, Cryme Time is mehh. And I just can't see Truth as a heel. And this would just be another black stereo type. And we already have that with Cryme Time & Truth. PlusI doubt Truth will get a World Title shot. And Cryme Time aren't the same thugs they used to be.

OVERALL VIEW: PG Thugs. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I like this a lot. They have been teaming recently and I think they could do really well with the right booking. For instance R-Truth being the leader could capture the IC title and Cryme Tyme capturing the Unified Gold making them the stable to beat. I'd love to see that.

R Truth and Punk are *sort of* feuding already; what with truth tipping a rubbish bin filled with drugs on punk and teaming with matt every week to face him and gallows.

Anyway i would love to see this happen, but it may force the straightedge society to become face. Which btw would be quite easy to do with their whole savior theme

Both Cryme Tyme and Truth need a new angle and thiis would be perfect. i've been waiting for an R Truth push for ages and this would be perfect.

I hate the idea to be honest, SD already has two stables on the go if you class Punks and the Harts. Is there room for a third? Especially one made of R-Truth and Cryme Tyme. If Cena and Cryme Tyme didn't work, how would R-Truth?

I won't even bring up the likely racist implications on this matter...simply put I can't see this working at all.

I personally like this idea. I think at first they should be a face stable and then eventually start to just beat the shit out of people to get them an advantage or send a message or whatever, eventually the crowd won't like them when they are stomping the hell out of Mysterio backstage. Also, how the fuck is it "racist" to have a stable with three black men? It makes more sense then to have a stable with 3 black dudes and a white dude. You guys probably think that calling an African American "black" is racist.

Also, how the fuck is it "racist" to have a stable with three black men? It makes more sense then to have a stable with 3 black dudes and a white dude. You guys probably think that calling an African American "black" is racist.

It's a stereotype thing. It's not because their black. It's because their characters are already black stereo types! And forming a stable like that would kinda imply WWE creative team is racist. Three black heel thugs... I bet you some black guy somewhere will say "Just 'coz there black, they have to be high jacking thugs!? This shit is racist", and if the WWE did do this I'd be saying that too, regardless of the fact that I'm not black.

Do you see why it's racist now? :shrug:

I dont think this will happen becuase it will be considered Sterotypical. Theres no way that Vince would consider this idea because the last thing he needs is negative press like that. Also there is a great possibillty that he will get sued. Another reason is because theres already two stables The Hart Dynasty and also CM Punk and the growing Straight Edge Society, There wont be room for another one.

umm hello do you guys not remeber the attitude era??? there were numerous stables and thats what made it so successful. and as far as vince recieving negative attention?? vince loves controversy and i dont think it would be a big deal look at how cryme tyme has been percieved with them being thugs that jack ppl and cheat and steal as faces..so why them being heels would it all of a sudden be considered racist?

again i would love to see for this happen just a way to give these guys the push they deserve and develop themselves to get over with the crowd whether as heels or faces

yeah I was thinking they should start a stable, but they dont necesarily have to be heels, like others have stated. its the pg era. how will a bunch of thugs fit in? it doesn't work. I like the Idea of truth going for the IC and CT going for the tag titles, thus making a decent stable

Oh, another black guy stable. Good idea. How about what the WWE actually does is allow each wrestler to find their niche rather than using racial segregation to make their booking decisions. Neither Cryme Tyme nor R-Truth would gain anything from being randomly thrown together as they are about as over as each other for doing their own individual thing. There is no need to team them up and no point, and I think any attempt to do so would be futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back