Married Woman

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
So I've been talking to a very nice young lady for the last 6 months. We've gotten to like each other quite a bit. Now she's not out right coming on to me, or being ****ty- but she's acting very conflicted. This has been a very mutual thing. One one hand, she really has a thing for Mr. Le'Beau. On the other hand, she's married.

My morality, and instinct tell me to stay away from this woman and to stay out of trouble.

However, I've been alone for a few years now. At this point I'm craving just a sliver of intimacy- and I really like this young lady.

What do?

P.S- No children, Just hubby.

Stay clear of this no matter what. No good can come to anyone here: not her, not you, and not the husband (and possibly kids). Some lines should never be crossed, this is one of them in my opinion.

Man just think of the husband, or kids she might have.

Say you get married someday, how would you feel if someone did to your wife what you're doing to her?

I can understand your feelings, but there are plenty of fishes in the sea, you know?

I have no true opinion on this subject and this post is merely a plug that I'm starting a blog soon. Yes, I do follow trends. Are you happy now?

the way i see it, just look into your heart and see if you can deal with the guilt of splitting this young lady up with her husband, because in the end someone is going to get hurt and i dont believe it will be her, hell it may end up being you

Man just think of the husband, or kids she might have.

Say you get married someday, how would you feel if someone did to your wife what you're doing to her?

I can understand your feelings, but there are plenty of fishes in the sea, you know?

I don't sympathize with the marriage thing. She has no kids.
And there simply aren't as many fish in the sea as you would think. At least not in this particular one.

The husband is really my only obstacle. I have no intentions of stealing her from him. My only worry, truly, is causing harm in her life.

If my memory serves me correctly, the Bro Code in How I Met Your Mother says it's fine if you're not the one who is married.

That's about as much as I can give you. I mean, I'm 18. I know fuck all about this and I'm not going to pretend that I do.

Stay sane, don't let either of your heads lead you into trouble. She's not the only woman out there. In situations like this when you're alone and you need a little something something you'd go after the first broad that caters to your ego and even hints of starting something. Brain stops working then and you'd do something that you wouldn't normally condone because it's essentially an easy catch and you don't feel like waiting. I've been in such a situation and thank God I stopped myself from doing something stupid.

Stay away. It's a risk, shit could always hit the fan, and as life is - it most certainly will.

Because I don't expect her to leave him. I'm not expecting a serious relationship either.

And I'm 19 Mozz.

Well chances are if you don't have a fling with her then she'll just have a fling with somebody else, why sould you be the one to miss out

and people will say you risk getting beat up by the husband or whatever but isn't that part of the fun, life is short mate, dont be the guy who never took any risks or never took a chance

God, I can smell your desperation from three threads away. I imagine that's just as much of a turn off in real life, so you probably have nothing to worry about with this broad.

Well chances are if you don't have a fling with her then she'll just have a fling with somebody else, why sould you be the one to miss out

and people will say you risk getting beat up by the husband or whatever but isn't that part of the fun, life is short mate, dont be the guy who never took any risks or never took a chance

Yeah, depending on her age and how long her marriage is, she might be just one of those women that look to boink a young lad and then go on with their lives. If it's not gonna be a relationship I'm sure there are hundreds of beautiful women with daddy issues and a questionable moral standing that would love to suck some mushroom tip for the hell of it.

****s are easy. Little children are a real challenge.

Wait .. what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back