• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MARK MADDEN TO CRITICAL OF TNA'S FLAWS?

dwith

Pre-Show Stalwart
Every other week or so I read a article on here by Mark Madden and it ALWAYS is bashing TNA. I have yet to see one wrote by him about WWE'S nonsense programming.

There is always plenty to complain about with both wrestling organization's, but you won't hear anything bad about WWE from Madden. I mean he can't find anything to complain about. Take a look at raw lately, and the Secret GM. Everytime a email comes through it dim's the lights of every different building there in? HMMMM. WWE must wire that lap top into the wiring of the building for that to happen..LOL (That is just one sensless thing that appears regularly on WWE RAW).

If you are a wrestling fan, and not a critic I think you would honestly like the wrestling part of the shows more in TNA. They have more abundants of matches and more athleticism in their matches than WWE in my opinion. I watch for the wrestling not the story lines. I do watch both show's for the wrestling.

My question is...Do you think Madden is a little to CRITICAL of TNA.
If he genuinely just doesn't like TNA, then why does he continue to watch it seemingly?

Too* is the correct word...

I think he is really critical of TNA. I would be more upset if what he was saying weren't the truth though. He is basically right on about it, he is just really harsh in his approach to it.

He will probably never like TNA. But he seems like a guy that could admit if he was wrong. Sadly, regarding TNA, he might never HAVE to though. But, even if TNA was 90% of great programming, Madden would focus on that shitty 10%, I think.

Every other week or so I read a article on here by Mark Madden and it ALWAYS is bashing TNA. I have yet to see one wrote by him about WWE'S nonsense programming.
There is always plenty to complain about with both wrestling organization's, but you won't hear anything bad about WWE from Madden. I mean he can't find anything to complain about. Take a look at raw lately, and the Secret GM. Everytime a email comes through it dim's the lights of every different building there in? HMMMM. WWE must wire that lap top into the wiring of the building for that to happen..LOL (That is just one sensless thing that appears regularly on WWE RAW).
If you are a wrestling fan, and not a critic I think you would honestly like the wrestling part of the shows more in TNA. They have more abundants of matches and more athleticism in their matches than WWE in my opinion. I watch for the wrestling not the story lines. I do watch both show's for the wrestling.
My question is...Do you think Madden is a little to CRITICAL of TNA.
If he genuinely just doesn't like TNA, then why does he continue to watch it seemingly?

Did I not just post in a thread pretty much along the same lines? Pretty sure I did.. So I'm going to keep it short, and sweet. Want the full answer, go look in the other thread.

No. Not "too harsh", he's bias. There is a difference. In the latest article, he did praise some of the TNA talent, deserving so. But he put down creative/booking. Again, I've seen TNA fans complain about the creative before. I'm a WWE fan, and I see the annoyance in WWE programing sometimes too, but I don't care. Nor do I care when someone like say.. Bishoff writes an article saying how lame something in WWE was, or how that was a horrible idea. That's his opinion. Opinion's are like assholes, everyone's got one. Just because you don't agree with Madden's view on it, does not mean EVERYONE doesn't. His target audience does. TNA's target audience loves the blood, hates PG crap. WWE's target one loves Cena, and how things are ran. None are wrong, because for every person that says Madden is wrong, there's another to say they agree.

Think of it this way; I don't like the New York Yankees. I'm a Boston Red Sox fan since the Expos left Baseball. I will NEVER say anything good about the Yankees. Ever. No matter how bad the Red Sox play, or who they lose or who they sign or whatever, and no matter what the Yankee's do, it will not happen. I will always hate the Yankees. Its just that simple. To take what CyDeez said, the Yankees could do 90% of things right, but I'll hate on that 10% 'till the day I die. Its just something I hate. Just as Yankee fans will forever hate on the Red Sox. No matter what.

TNA is Mark Madden's Yankee's. No matter what TNA does, Mark will bash it. WWE might have there problems, they might release people who they shouldn't, they might do stupid storyline's and make dumb creative decisions, but they will forever be better then TNA in the eyes of Mark Madden. TNA does a lot wrong, which is why its easy for him to hate TNA. Just like the Yankees do a lot in a certain way that is douche-bag esk, which is why most of the MLB world hates the Yankees. And just like Yankee fans, TNA Fans will forever defend TNA and say it is infinitely better then WWE, and just like a Red Sox fan to the Yankees, he will always point out the wrong in TNA.

When it comes to criticisms, Mark Madden is extremely harsh. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, it all depends on your point of view. If there's one indesputable positive about Madden is that there's never any ambiguity on where he stands. If he thinks the folks in charge of TNA are complete fools, he'll let you know in no uncertain terms and it's really the same for anything else.

Madden rubs a lot of people the wrong way. He's condescending and extremely arrogant, but a lot of people do agree with what he says a lot of the time. To one degree or another, Mark Madden's disapproval of TNA and the reasons why he hates the company overall are pretty much the same as most of the complaints you'll see. Are there some that simply go along with Madden's beliefs like sheep simply because it's what he believes? Sure, there probably are. There is no concrete right and wrong in wrestling, just different opinions on what's good.

On a lot of topics, I do agree with Madden. I do believe that TNA has a lot of talented wrestlers on the roster, but I also have very little faith in TNA management. I'll never say I could do a better job than they could, but that still doesn't mean that I believe they're doing a good job either.

Madden's columns bashing TNA can get repetitive sometimes, but what I notice more than anything else in terms of posts in response to Madden's critiques are criticisms of him. He's been called everything from a fat bastard to a woman hater to a world class cunt and while any or all of those might be true, how exactly does that take any of the fire out of Madden's arguments exactly? The answer is simple, it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back