• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Luther's group...

Oh come on, don't act like your surprised.

Anyway, who wants to be in my MSN group? My MSN doesn't work so there'll be little chance of conversation.

Oh come on, don't act like your surprised.

Anyway, who wants to be in my MSN group? My MSN doesn't work so there'll be little chance of conversation.

Well then sure.

I kid, I liked the..one? time I spoke to Luther. And he thought I was Mrs. Luther_Hull.

yeh, but i blocked you when i was bant...blocked everyone from WZ at the time ha

I'm making my own group. It's going to be amazing.

Me, Kombat, Deadman and Senor.

Fuck ya.

I'm making my own group but you HAVE to be called jpfizzle to join. Admitedly there will be alot of politicking and discussions of plans to get jpfizzle a promotion. Unfortunatly the group is at a hundred percent capacity.

I'm making my own group but you HAVE to be called jpfizzle to join. Admitedly there will be alot of politicking and discussions of plans to get jpfizzle a promotion. Unfortunatly the group is at a hundred percent capacity.

Can I jo-

Oh wait.

Nevermind :(

Well I'm setting up a rival group then. It's called "No jpfizzle society" and there are 5,999,999,999 members. My club's dad is harder than your dad, so we win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back