LUNATIC HIGH Pro Wrestling Thread

Did I just witness FalKon try to rip on someone for quality?

Apparently you haven't even read your own e-fed, which should be re-titled " Piggy James: Confessions of a Fat Bitch.

I'd mention the quality of your actual posting ability, but then I fear we won't see you for 6 months while you figure out how cost-effective hanging yourself with piano wire before you realize how much of an attention ****e you've become and come crying back to WZ for forgiveness.

I've never been a fan of soap operas where the main character is obese.

^ is why Macca > Falkon.

Because I never run out of witty comebacks, unlike FalKon who, in his panic, came up with this little beauty.

I hope your mother's 13 years old, so I can sik wwetributes on her.

A show? Well then you should tune in to LHPW's first ever "Pedo Champloo"! Which btw, features you Razor. Lucky bastard that you are.

I don't know why, but I thought you was a bot. Then i remembered we don't get bots no more. :( R.I.P Bot.

Hey guys, sorry, just been busy with my new job. On my 4th of 5 days at work this week and fucking knackered. But you'll be delighted to know that after my shift tomorrow I will start uploading matches to you, my loyal peasants.

The change is almost here...

Macca! This thread has over 1000 views. Your milkshakes brings us to the yard. WE WANT MOAR!

First match will be online soon. Waiting for my dyslexic sister to get off the laptop.

Bitch makes turtoises look like Michael Phelps without the weed.

1a-3-1.jpg

Lunatic High Pro Wrestling: Pedo Champloo

Pyro goes off and we are live in the Lunatic's Asylum!

Cut to the play-by-play announcer, Eikichi Onizuka.

Onizuka: Welcome ladies and gents, and welcome to the inaugural LHPW event, Pedo Champloo. We thank you for joining us on our incredible night tonight. I'm Eikichi Onizuka, 22, and a highly sought single man for you girls aged 18-22 watching tonight, and my commentary partner tonight is a very special guest tonight, he's homosexual T.V host, Graham Norton!
Norton: Hello all!! It's great to see all you pro-wrestling fans, and more importantly, gay rights protesters here tonight! I can't wait for the action in this...whatever you call it.

Eikichi: A ring?

Norton: Naughty boy, those kinds of jokes don't come till after watershed! Goodness me, almost made me spill my sparkling Shiraz all over my new blazer...

Onizuka: I get the feeling LHPW will be off the air before we even get off the ground... Anyways, tonight folks, we will have the first ever Berserker SkullF**k Tournament to find out who will be the first King of Iron Fisting Champion!

Norton: Tonight truly will be a night of firsts! Like the first time my exit became an entrance thanks to a South American man in Peru!

Onizuka: Classy as always, Graham. Anyways, why don't we get to the first match which starts right now...

UP NEXT... Al Leafy vs. TLC vs. FalKon (w/ Killjoy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back