LUNATIC HIGH Pro Wrestling Thread

Just a quick update, the opening matches of the tournament will be Triple Threat matches, in order to get more of you hideous folk a quick look in.

And if you don't get on this card, know that the first one is just setting wheels in motion, and you probably will get a look in. So take a number, sit down, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Also, thinking of forming some tag teams here in LHPW. One I can think of straight off the bat is the recent alliance of Disarray and Coco, with Sam as the unfortunate manager. If you morons think you might have an idea for a tag-team/faction/fuckbuddies, please, do share with the group.

Cheers, that's given me a brighter insight into what's up.

Damn, so pissed Im in here. Me and JKO would unleash carnage on that tourny. I could see it now. Would even have a cool name too. Like... M.A.C.J.K.O Experience No. 85.

Ah well, one can dream...

Okay, within the next 24 hours, the 1st round matches for the Berserker Skullfuck Tournament will be announced. Check back to see if you made the prestigious list or not.

Soon after, the Champloo will commence. Gentlemen, best of luck.

Okay, first list going up -

Al- Leafy vs. TLC vs. FalKon (w/ Killjoy)

CharLee vs. Doc vs. JKO

Macca (w/ SMB) vs. wwetributes vs. Doug Crashin

X vs. IC25 vs. HBKholic

tdigle vs. Matt Fox vs. Scotty

FTS vs. Razor vs. mysteriofan

Norcal vs. KB vs. TM

I'll maybe add a few more before the show. If Im generous.

Nephew Disarray vs.

Making all of the J.O.B squad face each other I see. Interesting. Is this called LHPW Triple Threat?

No, it's called LHPW Pedo Champloo.

The PPV poster has wwetributes on it.

And besides, it won't feature triple threat matches only. What follows after these matches? Well, you'll just have to wait and see...

Yes. I thought it was made clear.

Leafy, make a thread in the Bar Room about the match listings
for the show.

You getting over in my organization depends on the outcome of this request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back