• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Long Ass Post Rehab

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
You need it Will. In this thread you can post as much as you want. The only rule is that the next time you post in this thread you have to do less. Pretty soon your posts will become acceptable, and people will maybe even read them, instead of thinking ''fuck that long ass shit, I'll read a book instead''.

You need it Will. In this thread you can post as much as you want. The only rule is that the next time you post in this thread you have to do less. Pretty soon your posts will become acceptable, and people will maybe even read them, instead of thinking ''fuck that long ass shit, I'll read a book instead''.

So, for example if I post a sentence that has roughly 20 words in it.. the next time I post, I can only have 19 or less?

Why did that sound a lot like Vince's "the next match you lose, you're retired" speach? :)

Keep Will.

Will>??? (I'm sure he's better than something it's just no one has found it yet.):)

His posts aren't that good anyway. People assume he's a good poster because he writes 40 parapgraphs, if people would actually read what he wrote, they would know he really isn't wrestling bright at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back