LOL

Took me 3 pages but I finally got an LOL.

Only hardcore batman fans will know this sidekick

dman:robin without a cape!?!?!?!?!

Sorry... I was too busy having sex with hot women and making maps of Hawaii on their backs when I was supposed to go to my Spiderman lesson. Forgive me.

Dude...I don't think I've ever said anything negative about your nonspam posts before then.

Yeah, he's a pretty big douche. I'd like him to be a bit more arrogant and condescending though, I feel like he's been lacking just a bit lately.

I remember when the Doctor was like the guy next door. If you were living next to Mega-man. He was approachable. You wanted to have beer with him. Then he switched his avatar to Alucard and started rampaging. First Ferb. Now D-Man. WHEN WILL YOUR REIGN OF TERROR END!!!!????

:p

So was there a point to any of this?
We post on an internet forum dedicated to talking about people in their underwear pretending to fight.
I remember when the Doctor was like the guy next door. If you were living next to Mega-man. He was approachable. You wanted to have beer with him. Then he switched his avatar to Alucard and started rampaging. First Ferb. Now D-Man. WHEN WILL YOUR REIGN OF TERROR END!!!!????

:p

I will not stop until the world is mine! For I beheld Satan as he FELL FROM THE HEAVENS...LIKE LIGHTNING!!!!!!

lawsofattraction-brosnan_1083025027.jpg

God, Raul Julia was too awesome in that movie. Saved it. So many great quotes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back