Live Discussion: Raw 7/21/08

Beth as Mysterio could work, but I think with her Glamazon persona I can't see her being the underdog style character that scrapes by every week. Would be fun to watch though.

JBL needed the win , he's been jobbing ever since he got to raw. He's the top heel in the title picture till kanes storyline is continued / wrapped up.

Beth as Mysterio could work, but I think with her Glamazon persona I can't see her being the underdog style character that scrapes by every week. Would be fun to watch though.

she would need to, otherwise she'd get killed. She isn't strong enough to hang with alot of the heavyweights, therefore she can't make a match with them look believable other than scraping by and getting a surprise win

Jim Duggan is pointless to have on the roster , he can't make a super star look credible. Him jobbing isn't going to boost someones popularity.

she would need to, otherwise she'd get killed. She isn't strong enough to hang with alot of the heavyweights, therefore she can't make a match with them look believable other than scraping by and getting a surprise win

Yeah either that or wrestle nothing but cruiserweight jobbers week after week. You're right, she just doesn't have the size or the strength to get in there with the midcard guys. The problem in my eyes though is that her persona now is the main reason she could get in with the men, but it's also the reason she would get destroyed.

Yeah either that or wrestle nothing but cruiserweight jobbers week after week. You're right, she just doesn't have the size or the strength to get in there with the midcard guys. The problem in my eyes though is that her persona now is the main reason she could get in with the men, but it's also the reason she would get destroyed.

hence why the WWE would probably just keep her in the women's divsion

They really should. It seems more likely that last week was just to downplay Santino, which is what should happen.

i think they realized this week that Cena vs. JBL isnt pulling in ratings so there doing it now so people have to see WHC CM Punk. im intrested in seeing the main event i must say.

I want jericho vs. punk vs. michaels! greats triple threat match that will ever happen period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back