Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Speeding Into Raw
Six days before the NASCAR Sprint Cup series kicks off, driver Carl Edwards makes a pit stop in Lafayette, La., to guest host Raw. Edwards is a huge WWE fan and is close friends with WWE Superstar John Cena. Where will his allegiances lie?

Bayou Brawl
Live on Raw from Lafayette, Louisiana's Cajundome, Unified Tag Team Champions Triple H & HBK lead the DX army into battle against U.S. Champ The Miz & Big Show plus CM Punk & Luke Gallows in a Triple Threat Match for the titles.

Looking forward to the tag team match. I'll most likely be here. I'm sure Edwards will do alright, though I'm not expecting much from him.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1796469 said:
Just read on Joey Style's twitter that the tag match tonight will be under elimination rules.

DX has a disagreement, causing HBK to leave the match early on. That way they don't have to put over Punk and Gallows.

I'll be flipping back and forth between Raw and the BU/BC Beanpot final.

I'm worried about this Carl Edwards fellow; hopefully they'll keep the segments with him short and sweet. I've been spoiled by Dule Hill and Shatner. I don't need to be reminded of how horribly wrong the guest host concept can go.

Let's do it.

Still say the segment sucked last week because of the announcers. "Oh look he's going for the Sharpshooter. Pass the cheese doodles."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back