Live Discussion: RAW 11/5/07

o god, 15 second match, 30 seconds after the match, 45 seconds, A NEW RECORD!!! lol

Great Jeff Hardy desire/video package. Looks as if the WWE has intentions on pushing him well in the near future.

Hey guys, I think Jericho MAY come back tongiht, hear me out. Every week we have been expecting him. He said in an interview that he would come back and it would suprise everyone. Now, this week, not many people are expecting him, DX is tkaing up the show, and so is Austin. Any thoughts?

Hey guys, I think Jericho MAY come back tongiht, hear me out. Every week we have been expecting him. He said in an interview that he would come back and it would suprise everyone. Now, this week, not many people are expecting him, DX is tkaing up the show, and so is Austin. Any thoughts?

dont start

I didn't think the TNA game look all that great other than graphics

What? TNA game looks awesome, when you punch there body moves in svr they are stiff as all. Horrible game. Nothing has changed in like 4 years.

that was like a promo they would show if jeff had died or somthing.

Theyre pushing all the shitty segments out first. Wishful thinking.

Looks like we found this weeks sirking

It really seems that people are starting to not care wen Y2J returns... WWE held it off too long, so people don't care... If he showed up tonight it'd do nuttin for me...

Eh. Probably the highlight of the evening was that Jeff Hardy promo. Literally speaking. I miss the old WWE Desires/video packages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back