Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

So if this Rourke/Jericho match actually happens, will we see Rourke hit the Ram Jam?

The would be interesting. But will it be a decent match considering Rourke actually has some training?
I think the Mayweather/Show match last year was pretty entertaining considering what was being worked with, and this year's celebrity involvement has alot to live up to.

The would be interesting. But will it be a decent match considering Rourke actually has some training?
I think the Mayweather/Show match last year was pretty entertaining considering what was being worked with, and this year's celebrity involvement has alot to live up to.

Absolutely, Rourke has had legit training and I assume he will continue to train up to WM, and keep in mind he's working with Jericho, if anyone can make him look good Jericho would be the guy, this could very well be the Best WM wrestler vs. celebrity match since LT vs. Bam Bam at WM13

Why wouldn't JBL just hit HBK causing HBK to win via DQ and therefore JBL goes to chamber?

Again, this would make too much sense. People need to not think so much when it comes to the WWE. Most of time, the WWE doesn't make sense.

HBK can go over cleanly against Cena, yet Cena the face of your company and the champion of your flagship show can't?

HBK can go over cleanly against Cena, yet Cena the face of your company and the champion of your flagship show can't?
Cena went over clean at WM 23, HBK went over clean on Raw, HBK won due to outside meddling from JBL, and Cena won by outside meddling from JBL.

It's been very even.

They aren't gonna call it that, plus it is a crossface, the crippler part was added for Benoit

I realize that. However, the announcers didnt say anything, they could have just called it the crossface. Hopefully HBK uses this more often so they will add it to the next SvR game.

Cena went over clean at WM 23, HBK went over clean on Raw, HBK won due to outside meddling from JBL, and Cena won by outside meddling from JBL.

It's been very even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back