• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 1/26/09

with this being another elimination chamber match, are the other 3 being selected on Smackdown or are there 2 chamber matches. Do we know for sure that it's just one chamber match?

with this being another elimination chamber match, are the other 3 being selected on Smackdown or are there 2 chamber matches. Do we know for sure that it's just one chamber match?

This is the 4th person from Raw so it would only leave room for 2.

I think they are doing the two separate elimination chambers again this year - one for the WHC and one for the WWE Title.

Well this confirms 2 matches because the champ has to be in it, which would only leave from for 2 from Smackdown, which would not be plausible

Figure Triple H, Edge, Hardy, Hardy, Kozlov, and maybe MVP in the SD one...

if we look at the direction they have gone with 2 surprises Mysterio, and Kofi, I say that there will be a couple surprises there too. I don't see Koslov in it because he'll just take up space in the chamber. Big Show will be in it probably and maybe Benjamin or Umaga along with some of the guys you mentioned.

if we look at the direction they have gone with 2 surprises Mysterio, and Kofi, I say that there will be a couple surprises there too. I don't see Koslov in it because he'll just take up space in the chamber. Big Show will be in it probably and maybe Benjamin or Umaga along with some of the guys you mentioned.

You know I miss the days of Youmanga :icon_cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back