• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Commercial Free Raw 6/22/09

wow all you guys compalining about not having 3 stages of hell!

So we see an actually very good Orton-HHH match, get a 3 Stages of Hell announced, but sandwiched between was the most anti-climatic storyline I have ever seen.

A shit 3 stages match though. Normal, Falls Count Anywhere and a Stretcher match? Is that the best you can do?

Three stages of Hell!!! sweet, but wait Trips and Orton, well it was nice.. Maybe they can pull something out...

and a Fine point KB. they even outdid our expectations.

FOUR Orton Vs Trips matches in one week. dude, really, the jokes write themselves :lmao:

Ive always wondered if the Bellas were wrestlers or just fluff. Oh wait... just saw that arm drag. Question resolved!

who gives a fuck, it was a spoiler, you posted it...it was SIX MONTHS AGO

Dude, why are you getting so worked up over this? I mean it's no secret that you don't like me. But other people that don't like me just merely ignore me and don't get all worked up and intense. I mean it's a waste of your time dontcha think? I mean such vulgar language and demeanor, is it really that necessary and will it really get me to never continue to make a joke of the matter in the future? No, because rather than being mad or overintense about it, I think it's funny and laughable. So I will continue to laugh about it. Life is too short o get made over petty thinks my friend.

Dude, why are you getting so worked up over this? I mean it's no secret that you don't like me. But other people that don't like me just merely ignore me and don't get all worked up and intense. I mean it's a waste of your time dontcha think? I mean such vulgar language and demeanor, is it really that necessary and will it really get me to never continue to make a joke of the matter in the future? No, because rather than being mad or overintense about it, I think it's funny and laughable. So I will continue to laugh about it. Life is too short o get made over petty thinks my friend.

Pissing off Staff: We won’t put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally being annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back