Live Discussion: Raw 1/19/09

Amen on the shocking part. I was legit suprised by that to the point where I out loud said something. That almost never happens. Maybe once every 2-3 years.

Well if I'm reading the news correctly, Rev Theory will be playing Orton's theme Live next week on RAW. If that's not a spoiler for who wins the rumble, I don't know what is.

I was confused by Orton's reaction at first, but then I realized something. He probably isn't worried about Vince. He probably realizes that he screwed up and regrets doing it.

Im thinking Orton wins the Rumble but then the Mcmahon family will put Orton through hell to keep it, then he will either lose his chance and face Vince or Shane at WM or go on to face the champ, which will probably be Cena at WM, with Vince playing a key role.

That was a what did i just do look more than I hope he's ok look for sure.

A Vince vs. Wrestler feud is going to look different with Vince as the face.

the face part wont last long. an RKO chant was ever growing in that arena. this may be Ortons path to becoming the next great anti hero, as NorCal hath prophcized

You know Norcal, one day you're going to be wrong about this, and I'll be there to laugh at you about it. And after I wake up from you knocking the hell out of me, I probably won't remember it.

I don't think Orton is the badass that Austin was. Some people will always cheer Orton just the way the Macho Man was never competely booed. he is talented and exciting to watch, so that will get him fans. Austin was put ove rby the fans because everyone saw themselves in him. Orton's arrogance will keep him heel, even if he gets some cheers. It's the same vocal minority that boos Cena cheering Orton. Those fans have every right to do that, but creative couldn't put Orton in that role.

Although, if they do, he would be awesome because he's Randy, and he can do it all.

Well if I'm reading the news correctly, Rev Theory will be playing Orton's theme Live next week on RAW. If that's not a spoiler for who wins the rumble, I don't know what is.

Or it is to promote Rev Theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back