Lita and Edge splitting

I think lita will turn on edge and while thats hapening the hardys will reunite for good and lita will go off and join them, and then the hardy boyz will start a feud with edge and orton and orton will pick up some chick and so on

She doesn't have enough time for that. Her last appearence will be the RAW after Survior Series. I would love to see that happen, but doubt it will. Oh and it was just added...on RAW Monday night, Ric Flair and Piper defend their titles against Edge and Orton. Does anyone think something might happen tomorrow night? I don't even know...i probably see Lita turning on Edge at Survior Series (since the Hardyz are going to be teaming up) and then Monday night, Edge injures Lita, and she's gone. = ( , i don't even know, but most likely that's what i see happening imo.

It's unlikely that we'll see a Team Xtreme reunion anytime... well ever in my opinion. They all seem to be doing their different things and it'd be stupid to bring them together right now.

Flames Out
Dragon

Its going to be kiss my ass club I have this feeling, im sure that thats gonna happen, lita will cost them the ss match somehow, vince will get involved and then its kiss my ass club for lita

I hope Lita leaves him ASAP. She was only there so that Cena could have something to draw attention away from the fact that Edge is, and always will be, a better and more capable wrestler than he is. It was cheap comic relief to the Nth degree. Most times, though, I thought it was funny. I still don't know why Cena never played any old ECW footage of her eating her toe jam as Miss Congeniality. That would've killed.

Kasey said:
I hope Lita leaves him ASAP. She was only there so that Cena could have something to draw attention away from the fact that Edge is, and always will be, a better and more capable wrestler than he is. It was cheap comic relief to the Nth degree. Most times, though, I thought it was funny. I still don't know why Cena never played any old ECW footage of her eating her toe jam as Miss Congeniality. That would've killed.

^^^^^^^^
Lmao i never thought of that, mind you maybe that would be going a bit too far ;-)

Eternal Dragon said:
I might be the only person to say this but, I'm going to miss the Lita/Edge pairing on TV a lot. They made such a great heel couple on Raw and it'll be a big change to not see them anymore.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh I agree. they are very good heels as a team. It will be hard to hate edge as much as now without him having a CHICK helping him win.

Well, I've never found the Cena comments funny- but that's more of a personel preferance- right? As for Lita helping Edge win- he is a heel, and it's very rare that a heel can win clean because otherwise it'd be hard to draw in heel heat.

Flames Out
Dragon

Ok so it was announced that Lita will once again be defending the title against Mickie at Survior Series. Ok i think to me it's pretty obvious that she's gonna lose it...but i was thinking hey, what if she retains it...then gets injured the night after on RAW and the title with some time becomes vacant? I would be ok...it's kinda like the whole Chyna thing. I also see...Lita losing it to Mickie and then on RAW it's gonna be loser leaves RAW match? or Lita gets fired in some way. What do you guys think? im running out of ideas. I was also thinking maybe Survior Series is going to be Lita's last match? Like shes gonna lose and then complain that no one helped her during the match or whatever and then say she "quits" and leaves? wow i don't even know anymore. any ideas?

I do not like the way that WWE are managing this, Lita has done a lot for the company over the years and yet it looks like she is going to be just brushed under the carpet.

But she wants to be brushed under the carpet. It's HER decision not to return...not WWE'S. She has been a focal point for the last year. You see Edge...you see her. Back when edge had the title she was extremely High Profile.
Alot of people fail to mention that Amy Dumas has had some serious injuries, and getting in the ring working those high flying matches, just isn't realistic for her anymore.

Bottomline is...she WANTS to leave. I do hope WWE sends her out proper though, and I'm sure they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back