Lita and Edge splitting

Peaches 2006

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay, we all know Lita will be leaving at the end of this month, and we're seeing her and Edge not together last week on RAW. But, my question is, who's gonna turn on who?

They are slowly hinting that Edge will leave Lita hanging one too many times and she will turn on him...either that or something will happene at Cyber sunday...possibly, and this is just a thought, Edge will interfere, appear to spear Mickie but hit Lita, leaving her without the gold and putting Mickie in the Rated R camp.

it would make sense to me to have Lita cost Edge a match, possibly Cyber Sunday, than have Edge just spear the shit out of her...you cant let Edge lose any heel heat right now, so it wouldnt make sense to have Lita turn on him...he has to turn on Lita...then they can try to salvage her image as one of the all time great figures in woman wrestling just in time for her to leave, ala Trish Stratus

mr. krinkle said:
it would make sense to me to have Lita cost Edge a match, possibly Cyber Sunday, than have Edge just spear the shit out of her...you cant let Edge lose any heel heat right now, so it wouldnt make sense to have Lita turn on him...he has to turn on Lita...then they can try to salvage her image as one of the all time great figures in woman wrestling just in time for her to leave, ala Trish Stratus

True. because I couldn't picture Edge being a face again now that he's a heel. It would be way too weird. Or since recently he hasn't been with her every moment so they might just slowly break them apart until no one notices. But they will.

See a few months ago they were kissing and shit all the time, but has anyone else noticed they havent benn doin that the last couple of months???

In the latest WWE Magazine there is an interview with Edge where he talks about how he expects Lita to get tired of being left in harm's way and how he expects she will probably turn on him sometime soon...just kinda FYI

Edge could remain a heel if Lita turned on him, Lita would just become a face. I like the spearing the shit out of her idea, sounds fun!

I see Edge and Orton winning tonight. I dont see them winning the feud with D-X so I expect Lita to cost Edge and Orton at Survivor Series. It would also be a good way for her to leave,. If she turn's on Edge it will get her some sort of revenge and she can leave as a face.

Dman2654 said:
use the ask a quetion thread aas this will most likely be locked

Read the rules

Why would this be closed? The ask a question thread is for questions that have a definitive answer and won't lead to discussion once answered. This is not one of those cases.

^yah it is but what ever(as i said most likely as it happened to me when i did it b4) but i dont think they will split it will just be the same thing that happened between carlito and trish as they just over

Dman2654 said:
^yah it is but what ever

How is this one of those cases? ? It is not a question with only one true answer that won't lead to discussion. It obviously has lead to a discussion. Asking what will happen means that it's open ended. Asking what did happen (concerning whatever) already has the answer and belongs in the ask a question thread. There's a clear difference. If you can show which thread of yours was closed because it supposedly belonged in the ask a question thread one of two things will happen. Either you'll get a firm explanation as to why it belonged there or it will turn out that whoever closed your thread used poor judgment. In this particular case though it is not a question that belonged in that thread.I appreciate that you tried to help, but again, it's in the right place. (It's ok to admit that you're wrong about something, I do it all of the time, it means that we learn something, which is a good thing :) )

Anyway, to be on topic, there really doesn't have to be anything major to split the two up as someone turning on someone generally leads to some sort of storyline, and with Lita leaving, I'm not sure if there will be a storyline. Then again people may wonder why she's just gone. It will l be interesting to see how this plays out.

They should split. Lita is way to HOT for Edge. She is smokin!

^spam both of u^

got u dysturbed

if they end up breakin up lita will cost edge match at cyber sunday or edge will cost lita the title at cyber sunday and on raw lita will do somethin back to edge leading them to break up

Thank you for agreeing that Lita is hot. Yea I didnt think that they were together in real life either, but she's still HOT with two t's

Lita's hot until she starts talking.

Anyway, personally I don't see Lita betraying Edge or vice versa. I think they are just quietly splitting them apart. They'll just stop coming out together with no explanation. This is very WWE-like, and the process has already begun.

Kind of reminds me of the Christian/Trish gimmick, where suddenly they weren't dating anymore with no explanation.

Seriously, I doubt that her hotness factors into the split so it doesn't really belong in this discussion. I agree with Jeremy, I don't see them betraying each other. It looks more like they are just being slowly moved apart. I think I like it better that way.

Flames Out
Dragon

I think it will end up Edge screwing Lita over. Edge has Randy Orton now to help him win his matches so he doesn't have any need for Lita. Plus she's leaving so it would seem like a fitting storyline for Edge screwing over Lita.

It wouldn't make sense for Edge to screw over Lita right now. They've all won their "big" matches at CS, and I can't see the slipt so soon.

Flames Out
Dragon

- Lita being hot was just a side note. Don't hate.

Anyways, last night they had Edge and Orton leave saying "Oh, let's go party" and Edge didn't even stick around for Litas match. I think Randy is gonna play some sort of bad influence role and get Edge caught cheating on her or somthing like that. Then, the split, Lita's gone (which is a bummer because she's one of the best female wrestlers, and cause she's SO F'N HOTTT!!!) (take that)

Dannygurl097 said:
Lita look like a man anyway. Ol ugly heffa! Edge can do better than that, even tho I don't like him either!

You are so going to get a warning for that. You didnt add anything productive to the topic at all.

But none the less back on topic, I dont think that either of them will turn on each other. I think that Lita will have a "Loser Leaves WWE" match and when she loses then Edge will say "that he was tired of her holding him back and blame her for him not having the title and all that, and that he broke up with her and told her to hit the bricks. This way he and Randy had no distractions while they rid the WWE of DX." I think something like that is more likely to occur

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back