Let's play "Name those NFL Stats".

I think it's fair to bring up that the receivers on the Jets are absolutely awful and are filled with guys that most people have never heard of and I think Rex should be kept at least another year and the GM needs to go

If the GM were to go & a new GM brought in, don't you think the new GM would want to bring in his own coaching staff?

If the GM were to go & a new GM brought in, don't you think the new GM would want to bring in his own coaching staff?

It was a requirement for whoever got the Bears' GM job that they had to keep Lovie for at least this year. But then again, most owners want to win. Fuckin' McCaskeys.

Godda- I mean Tebowdammit I don't want this to happen. This is awful. If the Jags get him, I would absolutely hate the move but I would hope he becomes the next Joe Montana.

Godda- I mean Tebowdammit I don't want this to happen. This is awful.

Could it really be any worse than the last two years? And it's not like signing Tebow keeps the team from drafting some hot shot out of college (the QB pool coming out next year is very shallow), or that there's going to be a major free agent at the position (unless you want Michael Vick, lol). I think building a team around Tebow's strengths would not only be great for the team business wise, but that it's the best available option right now football wise as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back