Lee asks you

For you Milenko I think you just need to keep it simple sometimes. I just feel like the having a baby thing is another shock tactic that may or may not work. It's a gamble and I hope it pays off.

There's a bit more to it then just being a single father.

My own faith is going to play the biggest part but it didn't make sense to add that in my KC RP so that'll be later.

I picked things that I feel strongly about and I hope that'll show in my writing.

really you're making me pick one?

I gotta go with Dagger's as my favorite. His whole character speaks to me on a more personal level than all the others and I love seeing that he posted an RP because I know it will be a fun read.

I didn't read them all yet, but one of my favs so far is Abel Hunnicut's. Just character driven, creepy perfection and my fav Hunnicut RP since I've joined WZCW.

Well, if this doesn't come off as some dick riding after admitting I found your voice sexy, then idk what will.

I love the Titus RP. It is everything I ever wanted to see from a heel. Even has a fucking Tweet from perhaps the most divisive person in the US right now. Like my God man. And the interview video. Fuck.

#NotMyChampion should be a thing from now on

I haven't read them all, I think the only RP I have read end to end was the one we were talking about in the back being weird. I did read snippets from Tyrone and Theron in PMs, and both were good reads.

Found this little ditty. I rather enjoy it. PMJ is a great youtube account.

[YOUTUBE]SY33m9YbXCU[/YOUTUBE]

@Lee: I will answer your all questions when I get well but for now, send me all the shirts you have worn in these videos.

You can buy new or whatever but I want these. :p

Also it's good to see someone in a shirt when I'm wearing half dozen clothes.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back