Only Lee...

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
So for my job I need to pass a credit check before I start.

Work today "You've failed the credit check, it doesn't mean you won't have the job but call *number* and quote *reference*

Lee I have no memory of that but sure.

Lee calls the place.

Place Oh yeah you owe *tons of money* call *this number* to sort it out.

Lee Bollocks. *calls next number*

Next number Oh you paid it off in 2007, we just forgot to tell the credit people.

I've never been so stressed and happy within a 30 minute period!

Fuck, dude! That's crazy! I'm so glad that you've still hot the job though, mate.

So for my job I need to pass a credit check before I start.

Work today "You've failed the credit check, it doesn't mean you won't have the job but call *number* and quote *reference*

Lee I have no memory of that but sure.

Lee calls the place.

Place Oh yeah you owe *tons of money* call *this number* to sort it out.

Lee Bollocks. *calls next number*

Next number Oh you paid it off in 2007, we just forgot to tell the credit people.

I've never been so stressed and happy within a 30 minute period!

Happy wouldn't be the word I would use if I were you...steaming mad would be what I would use. The idea you could have lost a job because some nitwit was too incompetent to make a call? I'd be highly upset.

I was pretty pissed off but then I wasn't too bothered, it's sorted and I'm glad I called them straight away. It's just odd that it hasn't shown up on any other documents before.

That would be about right. Sometimes I think I'm living in a sitcom.

After it was all over though it must have felt nice, having a huge load of stress suddenly dumped on you and then removed sucks at first but feels great after. Now go have a pint and relax :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back