Lee asks you

I said it to Spidey not to long ago that i like to plan for a full cycle at a time so i can build to a big reveal.

This RP I've had outlined for months so i had to change it a bit when i found myself in a tag team i had to tweak it a small bit and make sure it works with Kapu's.

It's coming along nicely. I like to put on the Network to drown out everyone so i should be done tomorrow.

I'm in the same position I've been in every time I've held a title; How the hell do I make such a loser like Mikey look good with gold around his waist? I've bounced ideas off multiple people, and nothing seems to stick. I'm gonna have to pull something big out of my ass to pull off this win. I don't want to compare Mikey to Steve Austin, because they are literally nothing alike, but Austin has said multiple times he hated having long title reigns because he felt his character worked better as the hunter as opposed to the hunted. I feel that way. Mikey isn't supposed to be a super successful character. Retaining the title on the biggest stage we have seems like it wouldn't fit the narrative I've spent five years crafting.

Usually when I write I piece together a couple of ideas I have about the current round, listen to a little music for part of it, and post it. I try not to spend too much time thinking ahead or planning because I tend to second guess myself and I'm already an anxiety riddled panda on my best days. I don't need to be thinking too hard about how I could screw up my RPs.

My RP is finished. Had a few days earlier in the week where I had nothing on so I was about to write it and play around with a few things to see if any of them worked. I've shifted stuff in and out of the RP but at the moment I'm really happy with what I've got. Had a lot to work into the RP with the angle being so complex and then my own little storylines from my RPs and the connection between Cooper/Keaton. Sent it to Jeff and he was happy with what I've got. I've held plenty of titles and won a bunch of big matches but I've never wanted to win more than I do right now.

When I first started RPing I would have wrestling on in the background but these days it's music or nothing at all.

This is my first KC and I'm super amped to get started on my RP. I have a setting all thought out, filling in the center is going to be the fun part. Being in a tag team, the fun part is the rap some ideas off of each other, I've been fortunate to have Cooper as my first partner and now Constantine. It's challenging to figure out what makes Constantine and Keaton tick, the story has begun....when it ends, who knows? Like Cooper and Keaton, it may last the entire second season and I really hope it does.

Long live VI.

So I have half my RP wrote, the most important part in my eyes that furthers my storyline along in a big way. I know I already have one part I need to change because it may have crossed a line, mostly based off a past reaction even though it's something full blown in kayfabe history of the fed for a certain character. Otherwise once I get back from my trip this weekend I'm going to sit down and hammer out the other half even though I prefer writing it out all at once, I feel like a clean break between the two halves will work best and a chance to refresh over what I've done already. Ever since I lost my second title run on a cash in that I knew was coming and could not do a damn thing about it since Theo had this thing in his head forever to do to win the title, I feel like I got a bit cheated out of that reign, so I'm hell bent on getting that third title win and righting that wrong. Either way I know Tasty is an incredible writer so I need to bring my absolute best so I get that opportunity.

Otherwise I'm always listening to music. I incorporate specific types of music with what emotion I want to elicit from my RP. So if it's sad, cue the Hulk walking off music, if it's violent, I find the thrashiest, heaviest, most hell raising metal I can possibly find or possibly some grimey hip hop, and if it's a feel good piece, I'll throw some party music on.

I always try to have something planned. An outline, a list of notes/ideas for the cycle. When I sit down to actually write the thing I usually have a Nightwish playlist (containing the instrumental versions of their last 3 albums as well as the solo album by Nightwish's Tuomas Holopainen) playing in the background.

Most of my RP for this round is done at this point. Still have polishing to do.

I've discussed plans with Yaz early on in the cycle, considering Eve Taylor & Mikey Stormrage became a thing. Normally, I just do whatever I like, but this cycle I've followed a strict regiment on what I need to do. Feels weird, man; however, RP writing is the same as always. I envision what happens in my head before I go to sleep, and when I'm alone in the house, I pace around the entire home cutting a promo. I do it in the mirror. I do it in the shower. I sometimes record it and listen to myself... I once filmed myself doing facial reactions to understand how I could translate what Eve should feel into writing! When I feel like I've removed all the useless shit, I then take an hour or two to write it whenever I feel comfortable, and I listen to music to distract me from everything, and get me in the mood (I usually create a playlist).

Right now, I'm in the "talking to myself" stage. I know exactly what my RP will focus on, but I'm still trying to figure out how to create an RP that addresses what I've alluded to, and what I need to write so my character is prepped for the future, but also take a major focus on Celeste Crimson, and why this match is so important. It's going to be a massive juggle of priorities.

I would love to face Keaton 1-on-1.

I like Jeff and it would just be fun RPing against him. I think we could put out some good RPs that could swing the match either way.

Q#1: I usually put off my writing for Batti until deadline time. With Ramparte/Cerberus, I'd plan my RPs weeks in advance, but I wanted to be slightly more random with the newer character, because I feel that's the way she should be written. Ideas come to me as I type them out. My writing ritual consists of listening to music that reminds me of the character. With Batti, it's K-Pop, 80's synthwave, and various meme music. I'll also have a cup of coffee or tea as I type.

Q#2: I really want to see Batti fight every straight-laced wrestler on the roster. Guys like Garth Black, Tyrone Blades, and Abel Hunnicut would be perfect for me. I love seeing polarity in the fed.

Spidey asks: "Why are all of your British accents so sexy?" Like Doc, Prophet, and now you. Ya make me question my sexuality. Plz stop.

As a blue-blooded American, they're all English sounding and therefore sexy.

Fuck right off, Milenko.

This is sort of difficult as all the veterans I've pretty much faced. Abel Hunnicutt springs to mind for me as an opponent at some point would be fun.

I think this question would be better suited of who would I like to feud with instead of just a single match. Though we go so far back, Titus and myself have truly never had a one on one feud. The Dark Alliance (Vengeance and Ty) were feuding with Titus and Showtime simultaneously but it was more Titus/Vengeance and Ty/Showtime than anything. We also had a one on one match to qualify for the first Hell in a Cell, and Titus was part of Team WZCW vs. Apostle of Chaos though again, wasn't a direct feud. So my answer has to be Titus at this point, and the fact we haven't is pretty astounding. Titus was such a classic face and Ty was always the ultimate heel it was a dream feud but never came to be. I know titles are to be kept out but the first Eurasian Champion and longest reigning World Champ vs the longest reigning Eurasian Champion, it's a dream match up.

Two Hall of Famers that have avoided one another for the longest time, it's gotta go down at some point, though with us both being extremely heel it's gonna take a face turn and I don't see either of us doing that at the moment. Titus is just too good with his gimmick right now to fall back to being a face again.

My answer is Matt Tastic and that's why I pushed to face him on the megashow.

Both of us have intertwined over the the years. He pushes me. I push him.

This is a tough question. Aside from the weird anomaly that was not managing to face Cooper over five years, I've faced pretty much everyone that has been around for a hot minute. I've been fortunate to get a W in some form over all of them as well. There really isn't someone who I need to gain revenge over or set the score straight with. Ty did CB my television back in the day, I will never forgive him for that, so I'll never turn that match down.

If I had to pick, I'd say I'd like a match against Austin Reynolds with a proper build to it. Yeah I just beat Reynolds a couple shows back, but it could have been much bigger than just a throw away 1v1. We could have talked up our TLC match at KC 4, which was a huge factor in the neck issues that forced Reynolds to the sidelines. We could have talked about how Mikey pulled Ricky Runn away from Reynolds and helped set up the short lived Reynolds vs. Runn feud. There is some history there that we glossed over last go round.

Celeste Crimson was that dream opponent, and it's happening.

Whilst Eve Taylor vs. Titus Avison is probably the next "dream" match, fighting over who's the better longest reigning mid-card champ, I have to agree with Ty: I think I'd like to see Titus Avison vs. Tyrone Blades more than anything else. Two Hall of Fame guys who've never really had a proper one-on-one feud, and both men are the only two people who've held a championship for an entire fed cycle. Tyrone Blades went from Unscripted to Unscripted as champ, and Titus Avison went from Kingdom Come to Kingdom Come as champ. The only problem is that both men are heels, and I don't really see either man switching alignment. A dream match between two heels would be a test for creative.

Titus was one of my two biggest dream matches and it's happening this Kingdom Come. The other dream feud is Ty. Batti would also be fun to run an angle with whether it's as opponents or an alliance.

I have to pick Cooper, seeing how there was a slow burn towards it that took an awesome turn..... Kingdom Come VIII could've been much different.

Constantine is probably the big one on one match I'd like to have on pay-per-view at some point. Cooper vs. Constantine has happened in a bunch of tag matches over the last half of the year due to Cooper and Keaton vs. Vis Imperium but we have managed to avoid facing each other in a singles match. I think it would make for a good story considering you can go back to Cooper beating KO/Constantine on the same night, the alliance that was The Empire, the C&K/VI feud, Keaton joining VI and whatever follows on from that. Cooper vs. Constantine has a lot of background for a great story and is something I'd like to do in the future.

And Titus even though everybody wants to feud with him.

Do you remember back when WWE had The World in New York and one year Big Show was left off the Wrestlemania card so he could do a meet and greet? I could see that happening to Mikey one year.

This year, without giving too much away, Mikey is searching for someone, anyone, to fill the void in his life. Due to the busy schedule that comes with being World Champ this time of year, he can't do much to fix that.

Plz more. Don't stahp.

Batti Otaku would spend time with catering, eat all the sweets and climb the walls. If there are other superstars, she'd wanna befriend them, and together they can do everything but train for their upcoming matches.

I think Logan would let Hayden go find someone like Batti to keep him occupied while Logan starts preparing for his match. Hayden would be beyond amazed by Batti in person lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back