Layla El retires

I'll miss Layla. I liked her when she came in and had the original look. I hated when she straightened her hair. I thought the curls gave her more of a personality but that's just me.

Her best work was part of Laycool. After that she just couldn't buy a reaction. She was injured then she came back then worked with Fandango then disappeared. I mean she had a very bizarre run after Michelle McCool left the scene.

I wish her a happy life and all the best.

From wrestling altogether or just in the ring? Cause I always thought she would be a better valet than wrestler. She had a good potential there cause she had the psychology of wrestling, you knew she had "it" if not the in-ring skills. It's a shame wrestling rarely use valet and managers.

While I didn't really like Layla all that much, she'll be missed. She was better in the ring than a lot of the other divas who were in the WWE during the years she was, and she wasn't bad on the mic. Her best time was easily the Laycool angle. I had been wondering whether she would be leaving or not for a while now as she had not done much after her return other than that weird angle with Fandango and Summer Rae. As a former Divas Champion and the final Women's Champion before that belt got retired, I'd say she did well in her WWE career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back