• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late Spring Cleaning

Kermit

the Frog
Welp, the Funkasaurus is officially no more. Also, a bit bummed that we never saw Bourne return after his injury.

- WWE announced the following today:

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:

Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

I'm legit sad about Bourne, although he can do some awesome stuff on the indies. I though Camacho had potential as well.

I figured that one was coming. He's been promoting a wrestling school he's involved with for a month or two on his Twitter.

Ah. I do have a serious question though. Does JTG have some blackmail on the McMahons or something? No idea how he squeaks through these cuts every time.

I'm actually shocked to see Yoshi Tatsu get future endeavoured. Not because of what they were doing with him, or what they were likely going to do with him in the future. But every year he would be high on the list of superstars expected to get released, yet someone he always managed to survive. I guess his time was finally up.

THEN
NOW
FOREVER

a3d12900a29900bf177c5ccee874eda2_640.jpg

I'm actually shocked to see Yoshi Tatsu get future endeavoured. Not because of what they were doing with him, or what they were likely going to do with him in the future. But every year he would be high on the list of superstars expected to get released, yet someone he always managed to survive. I guess his time was finally up.

I've read that he was helping train in NXT, which is why I'm sort of surprised

Yoshi kicking Sheamus's ass was bound to catch up to him eventually.

I feel really bad for Brodus most of all, finally gets a chance to be a heel and they immediately make him disappear for months until his release.

No, not Teddy! He always cracked me up with the tag team match announcements.

I'm actually glad Bourne is gone cause I was sick of all those rumors and reports about him coming back and forming a new tag team with Tyson Kidd and nothing ever happening. He can go back to ROH now where I'm sure he'll find more success.

I'll miss Camacho for this...

What's hilarious was the Funkasaurus gimmick was good for Clay. Once he went heel he became generic big guy heel #4623623. He wasn't great in the ring and he wasn't particularly charismatic. I mean did anyone really notice that he'd gone.

WWE has announced the release of Diva Aksana today. This brings the total release number to 7, with the following names having also been cut today:

-Evan Bourne
-Brodus Clay
-Yoshi Tatsu
-Camacho
-Teddy Long
-Curt Hawkins
-Aksana

Aksana is gone too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics