• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lariat's been a baaad boy...

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Slept with one of my managers from work. She has three kids, and the single best ass I've ever pounded. Now, she wants me to be on her Team of associates at work...because my call statistics are off the charts and I sex her up. So...how bad did I fuck up?

She'd be my boss...and I fucked her. Real real hard, too. Like, broke a vase hard. But man, she's showed ME some things. And it takes a lot. I study. lol

I just wonder if it'd complicate things at work. She gave me heavy signals tonight...I acted on them...got back to her place, and boom goes the dynamite. We talked about work afterward. Then did it again.

Dude.... This could do wonders for you.

This, right here, is a fucking win if I've ever heard of it. I applaud

She'd be my boss...and I fucked her. Real real hard, too. Like, broke a vase hard. But man, she's showed ME some things. And it takes a lot. I study. lol

I just wonder if it'd complicate things at work. She gave me heavy signals tonight...I acted on them...got back to her place, and boom goes the dynamite. We talked about work afterward. Then did it again.

so what. I still dont get it. Whats bad about it.

Was she single or married? Kids don't equal married.

Single. She's a huuuuge flirt. I thought it was only harmless flirting until I asked for her number. She wrote it down, and said, "Here you go. If you want to get into anything, call me." So I called her. Met up with her, watched a movie at her house and shagged her on the couch. Her kids were not at home.

Dunno. She has a decent house...and stuff. Three kids though...and they're nearing late elementary school age, too.

and so what is your porblem here?

Hm. Best ass ever, makes more money than you, can advance your carreer, and already has all her own shit.

are you an idiot?

So let's get this straight:

I'll assume she's fucking hot

She's stable

She's independent

She is your boss, which could provide benefits.

And this is a problem.... How?

Single. She's a huuuuge flirt. I thought it was only harmless flirting until I asked for her number. She wrote it down, and said, "Here you go. If you want to get into anything, call me." So I called her. Met up with her, watched a movie at her house and shagged her on the couch. Her kids were not at home.
Don't really care then. Just be careful from now on man, some women may not clean. Wrap it up!

So let's get this straight:

I'll assume she's fucking hot

She's stable

She's independent

She is your boss, which could provide benefits.

And this is a problem.... How?

She's gorgeous...and very, very freaky in bed. Entire time she had it in her mouth, she'd look me dead in the eyes. I was like, "I've found a FREAK!" 'Bout time, too.

and so what is your porblem here?

Hm. Best ass ever, makes more money than you, can advance your carreer, and already has all her own shit.

are you an idiot?

How come I knew you'd chastise me for this?

I'm just being paranoid. But if it's found out at work, then there could be some trouble. But other than that, I'm in the clear.

Dude.... This is an absolute fucking win!

Bag this woman for as long as you can, man. Trust me, this opportunity can make you.

Think of it this way... You're Edge... And Smackdown's new GM is Tiffany.... What's going to happen here, sir?

Dude.... This is an absolute fucking win!

Bag this woman for as long as you can, man. Trust me, this opportunity can make you.

Think of it this way... You're Edge... And Smackdown's new GM is Tiffany.... What's going to happen here, sir?

Seriously, Tiffany is fucking HOT! She has nakie pics, too. Big ol' pussy on her. Carlton Banks tears that asunder.

If you have found your freak, I see no problem either. Like you said, just be low key about it. Good work.

How come I knew you'd chastise me for this?

I'm just being paranoid. But if it's found out at work, then there could be some trouble. But other than that, I'm in the clear.

I doubt its trouble for you. at my work, if you fuck someone higher ranking than you, then the higher ranking person gets in trouble. When students fuck their teachers, the student dont get in no trouble, the teacher does. Dont worry about it.

No shit?

Golly, I got to go on the actual internet more often. I've been basically on this sight the whole time.

But anyway, dude, go for this. This can lead to absolutely nothing but good. And if she wants to end things... Well, you'll probably have a promotion. So any other company will probably take you.

I doubt its trouble for you. at my work, if you fuck someone higher ranking than you, then the higher ranking person gets in trouble. When students fuck their teachers, the student dont get in no trouble, the teacher does. Dont worry about it.

Yea, that's very true. My mind is eased. I shall now smell my fingers for a bit longer, then wash them. :D

If she can't fire you without permission from the other managers then keep doing what you feel like doing.

If you wouldn't feel guilty for fucking her and getting benefits since she is your boss (even if those aren't your intentions) then keep fucking fucking her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back