Kevin Nash "Released"

Interesting, though. They've only taken it this far with Punk before now, at least as far as I can remember. This whole storyline has been a reconstruction of the "work" in many ways.

Also, there are rumours that WWE wants to do a new nWo, which is fine with me because it would need an entirely new line-up while Nash was at the helm. Plus both Nash and Vince have motive, and it was Vince who brought the nWo in last time they were in WWE.

With Nash and Johnny Ace having a conversation in the car after he got fired it leads you to believe Nash isn't done.

I still say Nash was sent by Vince to do all of this and its that simple. Vince got relieved of his duties, his character would NEVER just give up and leave, so he is using Nash to get revenge on the likes of CM Punk (since Punk was the main reason for Vinces release) and HHH for taking over.

This all leads to HHH vs. Vince.

LOL at Nash on twitter saying it was for money. If I were trying to convince the IWC that this was "real", that's what I'd say too. This is, after all, Kevin Nash we're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back