KB

Says the dickless ****** who can't reheat spaghetti, defends a rapists, and picks on band kids...

You're only proving my point, and yet the only reason you hate me is because I'm a Steeler fan, which is pathetic. Once again, if you think Roethlisberger is a rapist, you are literally more naive than a 5 year old wrestling fan. Yeah I get it, my QB is a rapist, but I'd rather have a rapist then the fucking pussy under the center down in Green Bay. And I reheated the spaghetti just fine...it was taking the damn thing out of the microwave that fucked me up. But hey, I fixed those problems. And those band kids deserve the punishment they get, were you in band?

You are seriously one fucked up motherfucker. Just please, give it up. You hate me, I get it, I don't care. You come into every spam thread I make to taunt me, and you always find your way into the Sully hate threads to voice your opinions on me. Oh and Dickless ******....that's interesting. I suppose the only reason you can call me a dickless ****** is because your a single, male 30 year old living on his own after problems with his old roommate, that has never been married nor will have any kids.

Which is why you call people ******ed, because you will never experience what having a ******ed child is like. Just ask your father, he'll tell you....oh wait. I already used that joke, that's okay though considering all of your jokes are recycled from the same old fucking thing. You'll just sit in your shitty old apartment, sitting on your couch cheering for Packers while eating a block of cheese...in North Dakota EDIT: Oh my fuckin bad, SOUTH DAKOTA...good thing I caught that before Justin came up with his brilliant response Probably some more typos too. Which I may add does not happen to be in the south. Dickless though? I understand the ****** part, because you at least have that opinion based on the things I type...but how would you be able to tell if I have a penis or not?

I really hope I didn't make any mistakes in the message, that way you wouldn't be able to single out the one mistake and focus on that, while ignoring all the other valid points in the message, because I know how much you and your buddies NSL And Stormy love to do that. How are those two doing, we should bring them down here too. Hell, we should take Milenko out, and put you three in here. Talk about cleaner forums.

You're only proving my point, and yet the only reason you hate me is because I'm a Steeler fan, which is pathetic. Once again, if you think Roethlisberger is a rapist, you are literally more naive than a 5 year old wrestling fan. Yeah I get it, my QB is a rapist, but I'd rather have a rapist then the fucking pussy under the center down in Green Bay. And I reheated the spaghetti just fine...it was taking the damn thing out of the microwave that fucked me up. But hey, I fixed those problems. And those band kids deserve the punishment they get, were you in band?

You are seriously one fucked up motherfucker. Just please, give it up. You hate me, I get it, I don't care. You come into every spam thread I make to taunt me, and you always find your way into the Sully hate threads to voice your opinions on me. Oh and Dickless ******....that's interesting. I suppose the only reason you can call me a dickless ****** is because your a single, male 30 year old living on his own after problems with his old roommate, that has never been married nor will have any kids.

You'll just sit on your coach on your nice new apartment, sitting on your couch cheering for Packers while eating a block of cheese...in North Dakota. Which I may add does not happen to be in the south. Dickless though? I understand the ****** part, because you at least have that opinion based on the things I type...but how would you be able to tell if I have a penis or not? Which is why you call people ******ed, because you will never experience what having a ******ed child is like. Just ask your father, he'll tell you....oh wait. I already used that joke, that's okay though considering all of your jokes are recycled from the same old fucking thing.

I really hope I didn't make any mistakes in the message, that way you wouldn't be able to single out the one mistake and focus on that, while ignoring all the other valid points in the message, because I know how much you and your buddies NSL And Stormy love to do that. How are those two doing, we should bring them down here too. Hell, we should take Milenko out, and put you three in here. Talk about cleaner forums.

You'll just sit on your coach on your nice new apartment.

Not only is he sitting on his coach, but he's on top of his new apartment. Jesus Christ, I want to be Justin so bad right now.

And there's the mistakes, thanks for pointing em out. I fixed it up a little bit, and I changed it to shitty old apartment, sounds a little more spiced up.

And there's the mistakes, thanks for pointing em out.

If you want mistakes, I'll show you mistakes. This post is a run on sentence. Sentences should not start with a conjunction. It should be "there are the mistakes." The word "em" should have an apostrophe before the "e" to signify missing letters in the word.

If you want mistakes, I'll show you mistakes. This post is a run on sentence. Sentences should not start with a conjunction. It should be "there are the mistakes." The word "em" should have an apostrophe before the "e" to signify missing letters in the word.

Charlie? Is that you??? And quite frankly I like my version of the worm "em", but I suppose an apostrophe would be a little more fancy. Run on sentences, I don't think I paid much attention that Grammar Monday in Mr. Grantz' class last year.

Yeah I get it, my QB is a rapist, but I'd rather have a rapist then the fucking pussy under the center down in Green Bay.

It should be "than."

But hey, I fixed those problems. And those band kids deserve the punishment they get, were you in band?

This is a run-on sentence.

You hate me, I get it, I don't care.

You come into every spam thread I make to taunt me, and you always find your way into the Sully hate threads to voice your opinions on me.

Oh and Dickless ******....that's interesting.

If you are quoting him, then the "dickless ******" should be in quotes. If you weren't, then one of two things:

The "D" in "Dickless" should be lowercase.
OR
The "r" in "******" should be capital.

Also, you used too many periods in your ellipses. There should be only three.

I suppose the only reason you can call me a dickless ****** is because your a single, male 30 year old...

The word is "you're," which means "you are."

Just ask your father, he'll tell you....oh wait.

You used too many periods in your ellipses. There should be only three.

I already used that joke, that's okay though considering all of your jokes are recycled from the same old fucking thing.

You'll just sit in your shitty old apartment, sitting on your couch cheering for Packers while eating a block of cheese...in North Dakota

It should be "The Packers."

EDIT: Oh my fuckin bad, SOUTH DAKOTA...good thing I caught that before Justin came up with his brilliant response Probably some more typos too.

There should be an apostrophe after "fuckin" to signify the missing letter. Also, this is a run-on sentence.

I really hope I didn't make any mistakes in the message, that way you wouldn't be able to single out the one mistake and focus on that, while ignoring all the other valid points in the message, because I know how much you and your buddies NSL And Stormy love to do that.

This is a rather large run-on sentence.

How are those two doing, we should bring them down here too.

this thread

tumblr_lp2jvl2h881qzevc9.gif

Charlie? Is that you???

The use of three consecutive question marks is nonsensical.

And quite frankly I like my version of the worm "em", but I suppose an apostrape would be a little more fancy.

You spelled the word "apostrophe" wrong.

Run on sentences, I don't think I paid much attention that Grammar Monday in Mr. Grantz' class last year.

The use of three consecutive question marks is nonsensical.

You spelled the word "apostrophe" wrong.

Yeah, I noticed I spelled that wrong while I was typing it, but I forgot to use spell check. I edited it pretty quickly, I guess you're faster than I am. What are my mistakes in this one?

Because he's worth more to the site than a whole load of people allowed to roam it freely and because he didn't deserve it, I am in favor of freeing Milenko.

Why is that?

Well according to a thread he made months ago, they were snobbish to him, talking about how they at least win something, compared to the football team that Sully is/was apparently on. However, Sully is most likely a ******** to said band members, and their retorts and being assholish back are probably a product of his own doing.

[YOUTUBE]mkO87mkgcNo[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back