KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I'm not so sure on Cesaro either. He's great to watch in the ring, but he really is boring. I'm not saying they couldn't have booked his US Title run better (that certainly didn't help), but he's still very boring on the mic. If anything, what they screwed up the most is his gimmick.

My friend just thought this video was real...

[YOUTUBE]SAcHC-bH-n8[/YOUTUBE]

I swear I lose brain cells talking to this kid. Should I go to his house and punch him for being stupid?

Anyway mine as well ask some real questions while i'm here...

Favorite Shawn Michaels vs Triple H match?

How do The Shield lose their titles without looking weak when the time comes?

Should AJ take the Divas Title from Kaitlyn tonight or whenever the title match happens?

What's the point of the PPV Pre-Show?

Couldn't it just be the opening match? I don't think we (many of us fans) would've mind if Fandango and Y2J went 2nd.

My friend just thought this video was real...

[YOUTUBE]SAcHC-bH-n8[/YOUTUBE]

I swear I lose brain cells talking to this kid. Should I go to his house and punch him for being stupid?

Anyway mine as well ask some real questions while i'm here...

Favorite Shawn Michaels vs Triple H match?

How do The Shield lose their titles without looking weak when the time comes?

Should AJ take the Divas Title from Kaitlyn tonight or whenever the title match happens?

The one from Raw in San Antonio.

Triple threat.

Yeah but it's about 6 mnoths overdue.

What's the point of the PPV Pre-Show?

Couldn't it just be the opening match? I don't think we (many of us fans) would've mind if Fandango and Y2J went 2nd.

To get any last minute buys you can.

What are your favourite Austin, Rock, Undertaker and Foley VHS/DVD's?

If not Rikishi, who would you have liked to have seen revealed as the culprit that ran over Austin?

Favourite spot from any Steel Cage match?

What does calling spots mean?

Is it wrong for me to have low(er) expectations heading into WWE Payback since it's making it's Pay Per View debut?

-Would it be best for WWE Network to have a partnership wih another entertainment company
-Which would be better in the longrun for a WWE Partnership Disney or LGF
-If Curtis isn't the best NXT talent who would be a better fit for the next Heyman Guy
-Would it have been better last night if HHH vs Heyman and before the end of the quick squash Punk came out of the stands to kick HHH in the head going the concussion angle

What does calling spots mean?

Is it wrong for me to have low(er) expectations heading into WWE Payback since it's making it's Pay Per View debut?

Whispering the next moves/sequence to someone else.

Considering it's just a name, it doesn't make a difference.

-Would it be best for WWE Network to have a partnership wih another entertainment company
-Which would be better in the longrun for a WWE Partnership Disney or LGF
-If Curtis isn't the best NXT talent who would be a better fit for the next Heyman Guy
-Would it have been better last night if HHH vs Heyman and before the end of the quick squash Punk came out of the stands to kick HHH in the head going the concussion angle

Probably, but I'd be very surprised if the Network happens in the next five years.

Disney.

Curtis is a very good fit and I can't think of someone truly better.

No.

Did Triple H really do that much damage to Curt Axel last night?

It wasn't the amount of damage. It was the way HHH did it. Axel looked like just another guy, not THE next guy.

Do you feel HHH generally doesn't put anyone over in his promos? Not even solely looking at the Curtis Axel thing, where he basically just laughed when Curtis squared up to him. Even when he used to go back and forth with The Rock, he used to just "no sell" The Rock's insults. Unlike other heels he wouldn't act annoyed or offended, he'd just dismiss The Rock as childish or whatever.

Yeah to an extent. Unless it's Undertaker or Shawn, HHH is ging to laugh. Look at the Lesnar office thing which was supposed to be a big deal. HHH shrugged it off.

He's talented, he has the look, he can talk, Heyman is a heat machine, he's second generation which means something for some reason.

Uhhh he can talk? I have seen some of his matches on Superstars with Ryder and found them good. I think one with Mcintyre like months back struck me as stellar too.

I don't see any appeal to his look but those were some killer trunks.

Is a Heyman Stable forming now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back