• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Is it better for wrestlers to have a slow build up like Edge and Jeff Hardy (tag team, midcard, main event) than trying to push them immediately (Ryback, etc)

Favorite TNA PPV ever?

Lockdown 05.

I am not talking the current once a year scenario really, ok lets take WM 21 to WM 26, wasn't Taker a marquee then? Didn't people pay to see him?

Not really.

Best Tag-Team from Championship Wrestling from Florida?

The Briscos.

Is it better for wrestlers to have a slow build up like Edge and Jeff Hardy (tag team, midcard, main event) than trying to push them immediately (Ryback, etc)

Depends on who it is. Both have merit.

Owen Hart piledrives Austin. In one world, Austin recovers somewhat and adapts, Attitude Era takes off. In another, Austin is forced to retired. What happens then?

Yeah. I know the line is he's very banged up, but the lure of millions of dollars for one match probably makes him feel a lot better.

Yeah. I know the line is he's very banged up, but the lure of millions of dollars for one match probably makes him feel a lot better.

If I could guarantee I'd be around that long, I'd make that bet with you.

On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being not at all and 10 being Tensai (just a recent example), how badly did they screw up with Ryback?

On your own scale, who would you put at 10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back