KB Answers Wrestling Questions

I've been thinking about this for some time now KB and I hope you could help me out.

Ryder
Riley
Dibiase Jr.
Hawkins
JTG
Tatsu.

Why are these guys still on the roster? I mean, don't get me wrong here, these guys could get better and see TV time if they could but why don't they quit and join some indy promotion so they can be utilized. WWE has plenty of talent around, especially NXT so the WWE's future looks good, but what about the guys I mentioned?

I've been thinking about this for some time now KB and I hope you could help me out.

Ryder
Riley
Dibiase Jr.
Hawkins
JTG
Tatsu.

Why are these guys still on the roster? I mean, don't get me wrong here, these guys could get better and see TV time if they could but why don't they quit and join some indy promotion so they can be utilized. WWE has plenty of talent around, especially NXT so the WWE's future looks good, but what about the guys I mentioned?

Ryder makes money

You have to have jobbers.

Who do you reckon will be James Storm's tag partner (providing he competes)

Hardy.

Originally it was going to be him/Snitsky vs. the Brothers of destruction at Wrestlemania 21 but Taker realized it would be awful and fought Orton instead.

Eventually Heidenreich was going to talk to a doll ala Al Snow and Head but that got scrapped when they realized he just wasn't all that good.

I had been thinking about how much I want and think Cena vs Undertaker needs to happen at Wrestlemania 30. The great line of "The irresistible force meeting the immovable object" for Hogan vs Andre would also well and truly apply for that match. What do you think KB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back