KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Will we ever have a situation again where someone like Edge or Jeff Hardy is around for ages before they become a main eventer? It seems that now as soon as someone joins people complain that they're not getting a main event push and beating HHH at Wrestlemania.

No AJ vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas title?

Likely.

But do you think they'd already take the belt off Kingston? He's just beginning his (what seems like annual) mid card title push.

For the sake of Ambrose, yeah. Kofi can bounce back from a loss like that with ease. he always does.

Who from the last 5-10 years would you have liked to see face Andre The Giant?

Undertaker. He was Andre's replacement.

Do you think Umaga could have been WWE or World Heavyweight Champion if he didn't get suspended at all?

Will Lita ever wrestle at another Wrestlemania?

What are your thoughts on Vampiro? Did you enjoy his work? Should WWE have signed him? I would loved to have seen him in something like the Ministry of Darkness

Do you think Umaga could have been WWE or World Heavyweight Champion if he didn't get suspended at all?

Will Lita ever wrestle at another Wrestlemania?

Nah. I think he went about as far as he was going to go.

Never say never but I'd be surprised.

What are your thoughts on Vampiro? Did you enjoy his work? Should WWE have signed him? I would loved to have seen him in something like the Ministry of Darkness

I did when I was younger but now he's just kind of there. I'm not a fan of how he comes off in documentaries.

Don't you hate how WWE just jobbed Shield out to John Cena on free TV?

You know, by having them eliminate both of The Tag Team Champions and only having a single member of their team eliminated cleanly before sticking together (which they've done in every single match beforehand) in order to protect their third member from losing cleanly to The WWE Champion after 25 fucking minutes?

Is Shield going to win the 3 titles? Is it a smart move?
And is it me or Ambrose out of nowhere became contender for the U.S. championship? I mean, sure he is the only one with sibgles match and is the leader but he didn't have anything to do with Kofi...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back