• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

When he took part in the Royal Rumble, was Mil Mascaras eliminating himself(Even though he completely fucked it up) a way for him to save face due to his ego?

Two questions,

Punk has piggybacked his rep on great performers, Joe in ROH, even Cabana is so much smoother than him, Orton at Mania, Cena at various occasions. Thoughts?

I am watching HBK's My Journey and my god Arn is amazingly charismatic in the ring (this is during the Rockers vs Brainbuster in 88). It's the little things he does that make me chuckle and believe in his performance. Could he/should he have been pushed to the ME in the NWA?

What was your most anticipated match ever?

Probably Rock vs. Cena 1.

Two questions,

Punk has piggybacked his rep on great performers, Joe in ROH, even Cabana is so much smoother than him, Orton at Mania, Cena at various occasions. Thoughts?

I am watching HBK's My Journey and my god Arn is amazingly charismatic in the ring (this is during the Rockers vs Brainbuster in 88). It's the little things he does that make me chuckle and believe in his performance. Could he/should he have been pushed to the ME in the NWA?

SHH! Punk fans might hear you and have to explain why he's better than everyone anywhere ever.

Check I think the 1989 Rumble. The Heenan Family is giving a promo about the FAmily being together but Arn does something that is pure awesome.

Nah. I can't imagine him as a main event guy. Some people are perfectly fine where they are and he's one of them. Arn can more than hang with anyone (see Fall Brawl 95 for what he's capable of doing agianst Flair) but some people just don't belong in the main event.

Had Warrior been given Hogan's fueds post Mania VI (Earthquake at SummerSlam and Survivor Series, followed by Slaughter at the Rumble but with the US/Iraq angle played in) leading to his match against Macho at Mania VII but now Title v career, would Warrior have been able to cement his top status?

If Hogan hadn't been around, perhaps yeah. Hogan not leaving was a bigger problem. He should have gone and made a movie or something.

I think he's embarrassed to say he is. It's smart business to diversify but at some point it's ok to say "I'm a wrestling promoter." He hasn't minded the millions and millions of dollars he's made from it.

I never saw Shocker, but I can see the reasoning for Eric Yong (World Elite was cool) I would've thought The Pope might've been one of your answers

I've never been a fan of the Pope. He and Matt Morgan had he dullest feud I've ever seen in OVW and I haven't been a big fan of either guy since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back