• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

If only someone had spent years and years telling people how good Miz really was while so many people were saying he had no place in WWE.

Someone say m'name?

Anyways this is an extremely important and time sensitive question and I really need a clarifying answer.

Why is Papa Shango the greatest in the history of pro wrestling?

Please answer in essay format.

Thank you Mr. Klunderbunker. Am I pronouncing that right?

Considering he's still getting the biggest pops on the show, why is everybody so hot to lift the Smackdown belt off of Ambrose?

Perhaps you haven't heard of a certain AJ Styles.

Someone say m'name?

Anyways this is an extremely important and time sensitive question and I really need a clarifying answer.

Why is Papa Shango the greatest in the history of pro wrestling?

Please answer in essay format.

Thank you Mr. Klunderbunker. Am I pronouncing that right?

As someone who was there for the blowoff because Warrior vs. Shango, he certainly wasn't.

Perhaps you haven't heard of a certain AJ Styles.

As someone who was there for the blowoff because Warrior vs. Shango, he certainly wasn't.

Warrior vs. Shango makes Steamboat vs. Savage look like the Kennel from Hell match. To imply otherwise is pure blasphemy, you bunkering piece of klunder!

Yeah but it's not something you can teach.

There you go then! Given what's on the roster at the moment Ambrose is as good as anyone; and he has the advantage of being way over, is a fun character, and is a face (which we've gotten precious little of the past five years).

For the record I never really got the "alpha male" vibe out of either Bob Backlund or Bret Hart and I thought they were just fine as champions.

There you go then! Given what's on the roster at the moment Ambrose is as good as anyone; and he has the advantage of being way over, is a fun character, and is a face (which we've gotten precious little of the past five years).

For the record I never really got the "alpha male" vibe out of either Bob Backlund or Bret Hart and I thought they were just fine as champions.

Except for, you know, AJ.

Except that AJ is a heel (which we've had too much of over the past five years), isn't as over as Ambrose, and isn't exactly a "fun" character. Oh, and he's 39 with no long-term upside. And he doesn't exactly reek "alpha male" either.

Then put the title on him now because he's short term while Ambrose is long term. It makes perfect sense.

Then put the title on him now because he's short term while Ambrose is long term. It makes perfect sense.

Another extended heel title reign in other words. No thanks. Maybe in a couple of years when the staleness wears off. Hell, if no long-term upside is no issue, then they might as well put the title back on Cena or Orton. Either of them would be preferable to Styles.

1. What's your opinion on SD's new titles being called the "Smackdown" Women's Championship and the "Smackdown" Tag Team Titles? I know its appropriate and accurate, but I'm not a fan. Seems lazy, as does their copycat designs.

2. I never understood why they made a new WWE Women's title when they replaced the Diva's title and discontinued the lineage of the old one from the 50's. It's literally called the same title, but its officially a different championship. Why'd they do that? Thought they loved trumpeting their history whenever they can.

1. What's your opinion on SD's new titles being called the "Smackdown" Women's Championship and the "Smackdown" Tag Team Titles? I know its appropriate and accurate, but I'm not a fan. Seems lazy, as does their copycat designs.

2. I never understood why they made a new WWE Women's title when they replaced the Diva's title and discontinued the lineage of the old one from the 50's. It's literally called the same title, but its officially a different championship. Why'd they do that? Thought they loved trumpeting their history whenever they can.

1. I've always called them that so it's fine with me.

2. So they can have their modern people as the only champions.

What's next for Ziggles? Back to mid-card limbo where he belongs?

I read something a few months back saying Harper could be back in Aug. at the earliest. With Slater & Rhyno needing a team to compete against next week could we see Harper return & he & Rowan take on Slater/Rhyno?

The more I think about it, the more I feel they need to put the belt on Kevin Owens next week.

Neither Reigns or Rollins have really had a noticeable change of character from their last title reigns to be wholly interesting, lMO. Ntm, some time away from the ME scene to build their characters would do well for them going forward.

Your thoughts? You up for a Roman/Rollins title reign again?

I'd be fine with Owens winning and he offers the most interesting change of pace.

I'm with you on Reigns/Rollins. They're just there at this point.

KB I'd love to hear your opinions on some of the younger guys who have come up since I've been away. Especially some of the callups from this past six months or so. Let's start with Enzo & Cass. I love em. They could never get a run with the tag titles and still remain over for years.

They're hilarious and so insanely over that they've done the hard part already. I'm a big fan and have been for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back